Yim Arcamon | The Legend of Mir

Yim Arcamon

Kraken

This is time and event based I am told. But I can never get on at the weekends for life reasons.

Is there any way to acquire this instead?

Unfortunately the answer is no, but yes, sort of. It also can drop in private caves during events, but it'll cost you a lot, it's not common and the caves are expensive. It's a tough one, cos even if you got to go to Yim challenge at the weekend, you're far from guaranteed to get a pet, they aren't easy to come by. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ><

Unfortunately the answer is no, but yes, sort of. It also can drop in private caves during events, but it'll cost you a lot, it's not common and the caves are expensive. It's a tough one, cos even if you got to go to Yim challenge at the weekend, you're far from guaranteed to get a pet, they aren't easy to come by. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ><
Nightmare. They seem pretty common really. See loads.

Of course, I’ve however got a baby to look after. Just a bit of a pain as a casual player that it has to be a set time/date.

I’ll trade you a skill neck for one lol.
Deal haha. If it was possible I'd be all over that. I've got about 10 of the bloody things

Back