Guide - "What drops those?" | The Legend of Mir

Guide "What drops those?"

Rejuv missing mate because alot of players dont know which boss drops that arm most common boss everyone onow is biledemon and EvilMir

I know no one asked this questions before any idea where the new reju drops any chance they in drop file's.

Or gm didn't add them yat just in event.

Maybe EvilMir needs an update and drop changed.all the dragons RDD/BDP and EM need revised drops they shouldn't be dropping DireWolf/Grand items . And reshen robes . Players
RDD/BDP/EM Dragons all need revised drops . Get rid of DireWolf /Grand and reshen robes . Make them harder . With greater rewards . Make it harder for players to exploit the caves as well .

RDD/BDP/EM Dragons all need revised drops . Get rid of DireWolf /Grand and reshen robes . Make them harder . With greater rewards . Make it harder for players to exploit the caves as well .
Only revise the drops if the caves are made a lot harder though. Would be a shame to remove them as they are though because as a hunt for mid levels or a small group it's a good fun challenge. So it might need to become a duplicate instance or something. I had a suggestion about that a while ago that I thought was a good idea, I'll try find the thread and link it later

Only revise the drops if the caves are made a lot harder though. Would be a shame to remove them as they are though because as a hunt for mid levels or a small group it's a good fun challenge. So it might need to become a duplicate instance or something. I had a suggestion about that a while ago that I thought was a good idea, I'll try find the thread and link it later
Obv revise them based on item lvls. Some say “ good things don’t come easy” so make a good drop file but hard to get. At least this way players will plan out the hunt and cannot be done solo or in group of 2-3. Make it a must requirement to have a class of each

Found it

Back