Weapon and Armour skins | The Legend of Mir

Weapon and Armour skins

zad48231

Leading Contributor
There was a bit of chat in another thread about skins, and it's something that's been on my mind for a while, I thought was worthwhile fleshing the idea out

Nostalgia sells, we all know that!

A time rift has opened up and all the popular armours and weapons people get nostalgic about (level 30 to 50) have been zapped with tachyon waves and turned into scrolls!

If you obtain one of these scrolls you can use it on ANY armour or weapon. It won't affect the stats or requirements in any way, just the look.

The scrolls will be available in Loyalty Point shop. I'd say a price of around 2500 points per scroll would be a good mark to make them accessible but not too common. Maybe even put them in private cave event loot goblin drops, at a very low rate!

Just a thought. Interested to hear any constructive feedback on the concept

S
There was a bit of chat in another thread about skins, and it's something that's been on my mind for a while, I thought was worthwhile fleshing the idea out

Nostalgia sells, we all know that!

A time rift has opened up and all the popular armours and weapons people get nostalgic about (level 30 to 50) have been zapped with tachyon waves and turned into scrolls!

If you obtain one of these scrolls you can use it on ANY armour or weapon. It won't affect the stats or requirements in any way, just the look.

The scrolls will be available in Loyalty Point shop. I'd say a price of around 2500 points per scroll would be a good mark to make them accessible but not too common. Maybe even put them in private cave event loot goblin drops, at a very low rate!

Just a thought. Interested to hear any constructive feedback on the concept
Spot on , I wish we could have this loved Old Mir and would love my gear today to reflect my 1st love of the game all those years back .......
hope this could be a reality soon .......................................

I would rather scorp put his time into new content and sorting out rune and upgrade material drops, I am afraid. Sorry!

I would rather scorp put his time into new content and sorting out rune and upgrade material drops, I am afraid. Sorry!
The work to skin etc don’t take much time as the skins already in game just the skinning exchange may need some effort but really be a fun thing to have

Back