Bug Report - Svaltus level 160 mobs at Skull Island | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Svaltus level 160 mobs at Skull Island

Mustafa13

Hello I think this might be a bug, I'm not 100% sure if its a bug or purposely intended;
the highest level mobs in the skull island are at my level atm, however I can only TurnUndead the SvaltusMacer,

the 1721330252501.png and 1721330257246.png can't be TU-ed, nor can the other versions of the frost goblin (different colours) Nor can they also be tamed, which is a bit frustrating. Because on oma cave 2nd they're all TU-able, every mob. And also in the original cave (crystaline passageline)

There's absolutely no reason to assume that a lower version of a mob will have the same properties as a higher level one

These are not from crystalline passage, these are from crystal temple, and they've never been TUable ever since crystal temple was released

There's absolutely no reason to assume that a lower version of a mob will have the same properties as a higher level one

These are not from crystalline passage, these are from crystal temple, and they've never been TUable ever since crystal temple was released
Oh okay, thanks for the info. Thread closed then i guess this isn't a bug, and is purposely intended. I had a feeling that there was a possiblity that it wasnt a bug tbh

Have you ever played arcadia? Lol. PB mobs never been TUable
I wouldn't know if TU mobs weren't TU-able in PastBichon as i've never played Wizard on Arcadia, but i assumed today that they weren't because on Skull Island they're not

Back