SONS stolen kit | The Legend of Mir

SONS stolen kit

so som1 has logged curse and sons yet only 2 people have access to both chars 1 being a former mod for p69 and a beta testa for arc... and 1 being me and I may be a rich cockie cunt but I not about to rob myself... so that leaves only 1 option they must of been hacked? think u really might need to take a look into ur security andy as that must be the case, any1 who has information leading to who took my kit I will personally transfer u £100 to ur bank instantly. to the person who took my kit I am genuinely going to get u fucked up. enjoy ur day.

Lingonberry here.

Also had this weird thing this morning.

I was stuck after clicking log in on the character selection page. So I restarted the game and played for 10 minutes until I was disconnected by message "bla bla bla tried to access your account from an unknown location".

This freaked me out cuz I have never shared any of my full account information with anyone in game.

I changed my password IMMEDIATELY.

Please look into it.

Last edited:
so som1 has logged curse and sons yet only 2 people have access to both chars 1 being a former mod for p69 and a beta testa for arc... and 1 being me and I may be a rich cockie cunt but I not about to rob myself... so that leaves only 1 option they must of been hacked? think u really might need to take a look into ur security andy as that must be the case, any1 who has information leading to who took my kit I will personally transfer u £100 to ur bank instantly. to the person who took my kit I am genuinely going to get u fucked up. enjoy ur day.

Sure it’s not Doug? Xd done me over before

Real sons maybe retrieved
Real curse? Idk

Or u used sameness pass and someone guess

Thieves suck.

Bikes also suck.

Since these accounts were accessed without the owners permission (is he even the owner?) , the accounts all should get suspended.

Thieves suck.

Bikes also suck.

Since these accounts were accessed without the owners permission (is he even the owner?) , the accounts all should get suspended.

Good point man very good point but no the only doing that we spead went there take Seema e from him because he's not the original owner. And banned for him his original storage long time ago. Anyway this is bullshit. Did he give Larry his account back no why because Andy is fucking racist

Good point man very good point but no the only doing that we spead went there take Seema e from him because he's not the original owner. And banned for him his original storage long time ago. Anyway this is bullshit. Did he give Larry his account back no why because Andy is fucking racist

lol kissing andy's ass not work now your trying the race card, A for effort pal lmao

Don’t use the same account info on other servers. Gms of other servers can see ur details and not all of them are trustworthy yano

Back