Announcement - Small update to Epic Guild Hunts and item pick up | The Legend of Mir

Announcement Small update to Epic Guild Hunts and item pick up

Scorpian

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a reboot on Arcadia today to get everything ready for the May Bank Holiday Events and Town Sieges, and to apply some balance changes.

Player-sold items should now be more easily recoverable from merchants
Increased the amount of Karma which players lose when turning brown (it is still only a fraction and should be barely noticeable for accidents!)
Increased the amount of Aura Guilds lose declaring Guild War on other Guilds
Guilds now require a positive Aura to start Guild Wars
Epic Guild Huntsincreased mob spawns based on Guild level
Epic Guild Huntsincreased chances to open one of the higher level dungeons (Soul Spirit Temple, Ancient Temple)
Added a MISS graphic to damage counters when an attack misses based on Accuracy & Agility calculations – let us know if this is annoying!
✓ Increased item pick up range – you can now pick up items within a 1 yard radius around your player, or items underneath another player next to you

The post Small update to Epic Guild Hunts and item pick up appeared first on The Legend of Mir.

More...

Last edited:
Pick up seems slower and not as it was, also cant pick up stuff 1 yard away?

Nice tweek on GBP message to top left as suggested in another thread.

Sorry I guess that wasn't clear - tab won't pick up at a distance as it didn't seem appropriate. It only works by mouse clicks on a targeted item.

Please check you have the latest update and let me know if that resolves everything

Look forwarding to these updates. Will we still be able to tab item when directly stood on it? I'm lazy and never target item with mouse to pick up lol

Look forwarding to these updates. Will we still be able to tab item when directly stood on it? I'm lazy and never target item with mouse to pick up lol
This was the point I was making when stood on top of an item it seems glitchy like have to tab 2/3 times to pick it . Not sure if this is intentional or just me . But was very noticeable whilst in a BDP hunt earlier making pots etc .

Sorry I guess that wasn't clear - tab won't pick up at a distance as it didn't seem appropriate. It only works by mouse clicks on a targeted item.

Please check you have the latest update and let me know if that resolves everything
Any chance it can be added for tab button?, i've never used mouse to pick up item, but I can see that it does work with a click and still handy for when pets are stood on items.

Its a shame you cant turn showing guild build points on or off because us smaller guilds rely on that system for a few reasons.

1. Seeing who's on and playing to keep communication going
  2. see who's making build points and who's not
  3. and to keep track on lower levels and other members hunting
  4. what bosses has been killed so we don't double up.
maybe others agree?

Its a shame you cant turn showing guild build points on or off because us smaller guilds rely on that system for a few reasons.

maybe others agree?
totally agree.. and previously we can see who pick up the drop so easier to split the drops after the hunt…

maybe others agree?
I agree with this. Being able to toggle it on and off would be cool. Or at the very least have the mob name pop up in the notification like it did when it was in the chat.

great updates, tab / pick up function is working fine for me not sure why others are having issues, as above would be nice to have back the notification in chat bar of who in guild is killing what, or atleast the option to toggle it.

Toggle on / off would be best as was only ever an issue at events, makes guild chat look oh so dead now.

Can still monitor gbp on the notifications tab, not ideal but its something.

Agree with Cheng (wtf, the rapture is coming). Tabbing and picking up is working perfectly, just takes a little getting used to but it's easy enough. Not sure why people are having issues with it

Also agree with Aro. It's useful to see who's killing what, it's harder to see now and it doesn't tell us what mobs gave the points only the player so can't tell where someone is. Would be lovely to be able to toggle it. It's only an issue during events and is useful the rest of the time

Can offer very positive feedback on the epic caves, nice mob count now, kept us busy for a change instead of spending the last 20 mins of hunt running around looking for mobs!

Back