Guide - Skull Island 2024 Guide FAQ | The Legend of Mir

Guide Skull Island 2024 Guide FAQ

Mustafa13

Hey everyone!

Recently, I've been receiving a lot of the same questions from various players about Skull Island. To make things easier, I've created a YouTube video addressing the most frequently asked questions. Hope it helps!

Youtube Video Link:

In this video I show all waypoints in all caves of the prologue before skull island, and then i show all npc locations on mineral mines 4f.
And I also show how to unlock Skull Island! And I give some advice on crafting books and show how to do it.

Skull Island map: I believe there are 5 teleport stones on here, but I've only unlocked 4. There actually may be a 5th or 6th one even!

I've circled the areas where you'll find mobs of that area, I believe the middle is mainly a mix of north west and north east + you also have on bottom right of the middle some level 150 paradise isle mobs! Also please excuse my terrible paint 3d skills xD
1721198593275.png

I'm currently at level 151, and based on my experience, levels 0-118 progress slowly, but it gets MUCH easier after that, especially once you unlock Skull Island. From there, the gameplay becomes smooth and easy. I believe the slower progress from 0-100 is intentional, as the event is designed for new players to help them get accustomed to the game mechanics and how to play. Looking back, I remember starting as a pretty bad wizard, but now, after 151 levels, I'm confident in my ability to fight these evil monsters and bosses!

Got any questions? Feel free to ask on this thread, I'll try answer as many questions as I can as long as its related to the game/Skull Island event!

Thank you all, gonna have a levelling guide soon for wizzies 0-170 hopefully, I'm almost finished with skull island at 157 now.

So far, I've brought about 10 new players to the server, but they're all slowly starting encountering the same issue. It's a problem that's worsening as more players unlock Skull Island, and I'm hoping the GMs can resolve it. I've contacted scorp.

Thank you all, gonna have a levelling guide soon for wizzies 0-170 hopefully, I'm almost finished with skull island at 157 now.

So far, I've brought about 10 new players to the server, but they're all slowly starting encountering the same issue. It's a problem that's worsening as more players unlock Skull Island, and I'm hoping the GMs can resolve it. I've contacted scorp.
Looking forward to the guide mate, trying to play a Wizz now and tbh i dont have a clue what i can or cannot Tame/TU etc :p

Looking forward to the guide mate, trying to play a Wizz now and tbh i dont have a clue what i can or cannot Tame/TU etc :p
I've found that pets are only good for super/champ kills. In regards to early wizz leveling get a clear from omas and keep your maggot levelled up basically just afk levelling until about 100 then bones and frozen mobs can be tu

I've found that pets are only good for super/champ kills. In regards to early wizz leveling get a clear from omas and keep your maggot levelled up basically just afk levelling until about 100 then bones and frozen mobs can be tu
Obviously get your training potions in aswell when you can

Question as a wiz, how do you kill Tremor and realistic level to do so with normal kit? Keep appearing and disappearing and does it appear in just a location or area? Thanks by the way for the guide. Half my time spending in finding those portal :p

Question as a wiz, how do you kill Tremor and realistic level to do so with normal kit? Keep appearing and disappearing and does it appear in just a location or area? Thanks by the way for the guide. Half my time spending in finding those portal :p
it goes and hides if there's nothing standing next to it, so that particular boss is much easier for warriors
if you really want to solo it as a wiz, you'll need pets that can tank it, or very high mc and spam vampirism to tank it yourself

Hows that wizzie guide coming along :) granted now that im at skull island its pretty straight forward, mite be some worthwhile info in your guide :)

Hows that wizzie guide coming along :) granted now that im at skull island its pretty straight forward, mite be some worthwhile info in your guide :)
It's finished, took me a while to make but it will be posted possibly an hour or two from now. I'm currently busy uploading and editing it!

What map or mobs or boss drop Itheraelstaff for the quest?
You can get it from the Skull Island map, it will drop from the same mobs dropping ithrael, tyrael, imperius gear. Can't exactly remember which.

I think its either top left, the kingshorde mobs or top middle PT mobs. You'll easily get it tho so dw

You can get it from the Skull Island map, it will drop from the same mobs dropping ithrael, tyrael, imperius gear. Can't exactly remember which.

I think its either top left, the kingshorde mobs or top middle PT mobs. You'll easily get it tho so dw
Many thanks for the info... as always (y)

no dice - level 130+ here, which floor comes before? and any idea where to get the case wraps?
Oh okay, check red valley 2nd or 1st. Can't remember which but basically the quest npcs for the maps - some of them have the ability to craft certain books.

As for case wrap you can buy it from the npc on bottom left of mineral mines 4f
highly wouldn't recommend crafting devils vision, much easier to hunt it btw!

Back