SIlver vault keys are not working - Needs to be fixed please | The Legend of Mir

SIlver vault keys are not working - Needs to be fixed please

I bought some via game gold and they disappeared. The Silver keys that drop on floor disappear. Can you fix this please.

Also the sub boss in PSC is not mass spawning mobs like it used to so think its bugged.

Lastly, when is the update due to launch?

Cheers

/Kemioso

GM has fixed it, and quite quick actually. Thank you so much GM, much appreciated (y)

You've really done a lot of changes thats impacted the server massively and i think in a positive way, thumbs up for that!

I think you may need to look at Karma next, Our guild has -8 aura, and i fear DragonKarma will soon become just Dragon, no karma 😭

Is this the change from when there used to be Hell for red players?
No it's separate. Hell is still there for red players (and it's been improved!) but karma used to be very fast to get max and didn't really drop much from pk but now it's more pronounced and everyone moaning about it

No it's separate. Hell is still there for red players (and it's been improved!) but karma used to be very fast to get max and didn't really drop much from pk but now it's more pronounced and everyone moaning about it

And other than effecting visual glow and shop prices, it has been confirmed that it makes little to no difference.

Back