ReplenisherCrown | The Legend of Mir

ReplenisherCrown

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Getting a bit fed up hunting for this thing now. Within 4 days of event opening I was level 161, had completed every quest except ReplenisherCrown, since then I've only been hunting for that (except the day I accidentally stored my character and had to wait 24hrs to get it back, oops haha).

I've spent hour after hour clearing every kind of mob and boss all around skull island and lost lands, made a ton of gold selling garbage items I don't need to shops, but no sign of a ReplenisherCrown to finish this final quest.

Trying to identify if it's a specific thing that drops it, I've asked around a lot to those who claim to have found one and used it to complete the quest themselves, and get different answers every time, or unconvincing guesswork. Pretty much everything on skull island and lost lands has been named as a potential place to find it.

I do love a grind, and I love the thrill of finding something you've been seeking for a while, but this is getting silly now. Gained around 2k demon souls since I started hunting for it. It shouldn't be this rare. If I can't find one after all this grind, then what chance do normal players have? There's people shouting in town buying kit and books that literally drop constantly, they're never going to get a crown. Someone please just sell me one, so I can get back to levelling.

Its bugged or something, I'm in the same situation as you. I reached level 161 and have been WTB and hunting it for days.

The amount of time I've spent searching for this noob helmet, is equal to the time required for me to do 161-170!

Think I'm going to give up today

Getting a bit fed up hunting for this thing now. Within 4 days of event opening I was level 161, had completed every quest except ReplenisherCrown, since then I've only been hunting for that (except the day I accidentally stored my character and had to wait 24hrs to get it back, oops haha).

I've spent hour after hour clearing every kind of mob and boss all around skull island and lost lands, made a ton of gold selling garbage items I don't need to shops, but no sign of a ReplenisherCrown to finish this final quest.

Trying to identify if it's a specific thing that drops it, I've asked around a lot to those who claim to have found one and used it to complete the quest themselves, and get different answers every time, or unconvincing guesswork. Pretty much everything on skull island and lost lands has been named as a potential place to find it.

I do love a grind, and I love the thrill of finding something you've been seeking for a while, but this is getting silly now. Gained around 2k demon souls since I started hunting for it. It shouldn't be this rare. If I can't find one after all this grind, then what chance do normal players have? There's people shouting in town buying kit and books that literally drop constantly, they're never going to get a crown. Someone please just sell me one, so I can get back to levelling.

Skill issue

Any updates on where it's dropping? Oma cave seems like a weird place to get it since it's a skull island quest. So far I'm up to 3 imperious slayers and 0 crowns
Edit - I've lvled from 149-154 on just supers and champs around skull island

Last edited:
Back