Feature Request - Please disable clear effect in town | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Please disable clear effect in town

zad48231

Leading Contributor
Very minor thing that won't actually make any difference to anyone, just a small feature request.

As in the title, can it be adjusted such that 'clear' effects don't work in towns?

It's such a shame having cool new armours in the game that can't be shown off fully if you add Ethereal mythic. Would be nice to be able to see them in all their glory while in town.

For clarity, I'm not suggesting any changes to armours or clear effects in any situation other than standing in towns, so it'll have zero impact on gameplay.

Thanks!

Did you get 1 those new armors?
Not yet. This is not a new issue, I already have several old armours that I've gone to the expense of making 2 of because I wanted to be able to see them but also wanted ethereal lol. Very wasteful

Was actually saying something like this to somone in guild last week .

It's annoying sometimes luring mobs whilst wearing ethernal armour .

Would be nice to see a feature where you could toggle the effect on and off as and when u needed it . Not sure if this could even be possible but would be great for hunting .

Why not just remove the visual effect completely? For such a dated game Mir still looks great imo, the transparency ruins it.

It’s only for mobs and it will be up to the player to check they are wearing clear/etheral if they need it.

Why not just remove the visual effect completely? For such a dated game Mir still looks great imo, the transparency ruins it.

It’s only for mobs and it will be up to the player to check they are wearing clear/etheral if they need it.

I can see scorp removing effect in town but I don't think there is a chance of it being switchable. Being a source you are forced to make a choice. It's permanent (and, in my opinion, rightly so).

The amount of people who play this and smoke weed, will definitely forget they have got a clear ring on haha.. bad idea Dave!

Making it ineffective in a town just as Zade suggested is neither here nor there if it can be easily implemented.

Back