Help Request - OmaKing | The Legend of Mir

Help Request OmaKing

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
Guys, this OmaKing section of the main questline is driving me crazy. I have killed so many, I am now level 70 and above the cave. I need the GoldSkelly still, but also the OmaKing part is just making me want to cry because I would rather just RT for GoldSkelly at this point.

Is this normal? Have I missed something, is it supposed to feel like collecting Sap from a GreatTree? (if you know, you know)

I got the quest complete after about 5 oma kings, not sure if that's average or not, just for info

Also I spent a mega amount of time hunting for gold skele, by far the longest quest on this for me, eventually found it hiding right away up at the top of the map in a corner near the cliffs

I'm gonna try logging off, (I've stayed logged in to reduce arcamon hunger), and then attempt later. Something can't be right, I have cleared the map about 10x of OmaKings, getting pretty tired of it.

I'll scan that area then and hope for the best

Thanks as always mate

Hey @Warda

Something clearly has gone wrong on my character with this quest, I have just spent another 25mins purely killing OmaKing in Mineral Mine 1 and still it won't reward me with completing the quest. I even left my pet Maggot in town whilst I did the hard work to see if it made any difference.

Character that I am using for SkullIsland is KissMi

Completed GoldSkelly now, he was in the top right, thanks Zade.

Hey @Warda

Something clearly has gone wrong on my character with this quest, I have just spent another 25mins purely killing OmaKing in Mineral Mine 1 and still it won't reward me with completing the quest. I even left my pet Maggot in town whilst I did the hard work to see if it made any difference.

Character that I am using for SkullIsland is KissMi

Completed GoldSkelly now, he was in the top right, thanks Zade.
Having the same issue, killed loads of OMA KINGS and nothing? still to find the stupid gold skelly

It's bugged Frank, mine is doing the same. Receiving no support and wasting my time with stupid OmaKing that I am sick of the sight of

Thanks for the heads up, we'll take a look. (OmaKings have feeling's too btw)
Thanks Warda, I know I am going to plead nicely with an OmaKing and hope that he kindly gives me a completion!

Completed after 6 kills.

Thank you Warda!

Oh also until Oma king gets fixed, theres a way to complete the quest, Let pets kill it not you.

1721159130065.png

Got the idea from frankleemad originally, credits to him

Back