Legs n Webs ?! | The Legend of Mir

Legs n Webs ?!

Marshall9889

So we've all seen the crystal spider sitting in BW . Has there been any more information on this as it's meant to be tomorrow ?
Forgive me if theres been a post on this I've missed .

Is it going to be GG rooms with a cave like easter or something a bit more casual ?

So we've all seen the crystal spider sitting in BW . Has there been any more information on this as it's meant to be tomorrow ?

Is it going to be GG rooms with a cave like easter or something a bit more casual ?
The event will feature public and private caves, similar to Easter, Halloween, and Christmas Events. There will also be a GG room. It seems similar to an event held three years ago, but this is just my assumption and may not be entirely accurate.

Maybes but hope he adds gg cave

The event will feature public and private caves, similar to Easter, Halloween, and Christmas Events. There will also be a GG room. It seems similar to an event held three years ago, but this is just my assumption and may not be entirely accurate.
That's entirely guesswork. There's no npc for gg caves than I can see so it seems more likely that there won't be. But will find out tomorrow

@Scorp.. when you were scrambling to finish.. you forgot to add any Weaver items to my GG caves.. :ROFLMAO:

I have a horde of eyes and legs and hoping to make a good alt kit for TAO but not a single weaver item dropped and the 90k reveal scrolls do take the Mick. You must be able to see the # caves done on this toon.. I know there's RNG but .... it does feel like the proverbial is being taken.

Anyway... back to the grind!

Back