Just for the sake off Arcadia | The Legend of Mir

Just for the sake off Arcadia

doom00

Happy new year Happy Christmas Andy and everyone is there andy you must have the spirit off Christmas and unbanned all my account and my Frinds accoent its abuot 15 mid range player will popup everyday will bring arwend 20 old player back to face its = 2 guild will come back to arcdia incress gold in game for ppl to use i see ppl say now gg only with 5 % off player

unbanned my storeg and my accoent and last move the server up agine no one will pay for died server andy with all respect

Happy new year Happy Christmas Andy and everyone is there andy you must have the spirit off Christmas and unbanned all my account and my Frinds accoent its abuot 15 mid range player will popup everyday will bring arwend 20 old player back to face its = 2 guild will come back to arcdia incress gold in game for ppl to use i see ppl say now gg only with 5 % off player

unbanned my storeg and my accoent and last move the server up agine no one will pay for died server andy with all respect

And you guys levae us friendly noob guilds alone when we hunting bosses ? Or you guys be just as the Fellas p-ssys and just ruin the fun for all ?

- - - Updated - - -

Ja jag är bitter:)

GG and marry christmas

I believe F.C. always left Legends alone sooo.... respect FC was a strong guild with good morales and I played with them
and also against them. Either way was fun, TheGoodFellas are good guild to fight too but not while they have every person who is in a crystal armour any good at pvp in their guild lol

I believe F.C. always left Legends alone sooo.... respect FC was a strong guild with good morales and I played with them
and also against them. Either way was fun, TheGoodFellas are good guild to fight too but not while they have every person who is in a crystal armour any good at pvp in their guild lol

ty mate for saying the true look mate we naver show our power on lower lvl player or even hi lvl who like to play in peace we just show our power for who ask for pk and disreve it.

ty mate for saying the true look mate we naver show our power on lower lvl player or even hi lvl who like to play in peace we just show our power for who ask for pk and disreve it.

GM should unban you all, atm I don’t play. But if you got a few of your lot back on the server I 100% would

It rly would be nice if andy forgive everyone and unban them for christmas :) i bet speeds wish from santa is unbanning his accounts �� .
Common andy with full white heart unban the chars those suspended it also would bring more fun for the server (high usercount , more guilds to fight over walls bosses etc).

There was an issue where you could upgrade runes with just one instead of 3 and it was exploited by some players. So a single 0.3 phys could be made all the way to a 1%, lol.

There was an issue where you could upgrade runes with just one instead of 3 and it was exploited by some players. So a single 0.3 phys could be made all the way to a 1%, lol.

It realy are nasty to use it. God knows how much gg they that dif it made of it.. give me half and let them back :p prefer before 20.00 Sunday evening

But the server has progressed now that if the chars were unbanned it would not even be a huge difference to the server & economy. Just take their runes in store if he wishes, the runes in kit won’t matter so much as (primary stat+10) smokes any 1% rune now .. and they were the ones ner0z was mostly abusing.

But the server has progressed now that if the chars were unbanned it would not even be a huge difference to the server & economy. Just take their runes in store if he wishes, the runes in kit won’t matter so much as (primary stat+10) smokes any 1% rune now .. and they were the ones ner0z was mostly abusing.

look speed kit in 2016 and look speed kit in 2018 i will show u all now what i got new in 2 year added to my kit Ibby crystal boot and fuji crystal brece and there all by PK ibby druop in war fuji druop to me and lore in eve . i just show i didnt get 0 from the bug simple i didnt know it tell last huor like all server

- - - Updated - - -

here 2 end photo and i got lods more if u need me to update

- - - Updated - - -

i had to low the size off photo like 1 maga to upload it here 2016 pic

- - - Updated - - -

down the link to download for 2016 kit

Attachments

• 48378346_1954541144623926_2366483562271604736_n.jpg
    48378346_1954541144623926_2366483562271604736_n.jpg
    195.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 48374595_2228126474105195_6257424083600801792_n.jpg
    48374595_2228126474105195_6257424083600801792_n.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Images4558.BMP
    844.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Images455888632.BMP
    844.8 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
look speed kit in 2016 and look speed kit in 2018 i will show u all now what i got new in 2 year added to my kit Ibby crystal boot and fuji crystal brece and there all by PK ibby druop in war fuji druop to me and lore in eve . i just show i didnt get 0 from the bug simple i didnt know it tell last huor like all server

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with u mate, I want you to be allowed to play again

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Free Willy join Legends;)

So server rules are just for joke right? I can buy chars for real cash or cheat and get ban...i will get my char back anyway after a period of time. That's not correct for who play honestly.

Perm Ban is perm Ban. Read server rules next time.

NEVER compassion for cheaters : they ruin the game,and will do it again in the future if they got unbanned !.

It’s a private server so completely upto the guy who runs is EU laws don’t apply here. If unbanning will bring players back and create a healthy market it would be a wise thing for the guy who runs it to unban a few people, yes.

time ago i wes top lvl and kit now i see there ppl run with insane kit and lvl 160 161 well so yes i need all my account there need lods off work to become one off the top agine if i can get all back

Back