Question - If Ely Ore was able to be sold | The Legend of Mir

Question If Ely Ore was able to be sold

Arma

Of course I know you can't buy or sell Ely Ore but if you could what would people be willing to pay for it considering it's (I'm guessing here) the most hunted for stuff in the game excluding things like Rejuv Arm ect

Well people are paying anywhere between 4-6k GG for an Ely orb .. so if you divide how many ores go into an Orb From the figure I said . You'll have your answer .

As mundo said above, when you make ores into an orb, the orb can then be sold. I've seen them go for around 3k gg but the market is increasing so maybe 4k+ is realistic. The burning feather and alu amulet needed are very easy to get, so only real ingredient of value being the ores, you can simply divide. Doing the maths on that, puts the value of an Ely ore at around 50gg

Ah interesting. Orbs are something I had no knowledge about so that makes sense as to why it's somewhat easy to put a price on the Ore

having started on skull island and have these in storage ..have no clue what the ores are for
TLDR:
They are valuable when you're high level, no use to you at the moment but definitely keep a hold of them

Actual answer:
They are part of a quest to upgrade Elysian weapons and armours (level 175-185)

Also if you collect 81 of them and combine with an AluAmulet and BurningFeather (from bosses in Elysium caves) you can create an Elysian Orb which adds +5% of all resists to any item

Back