Guild Member - Online Status | The Legend of Mir

Guild Member - Online Status

UnKnownAngel

Leading Contributor
On the guild page, next to each member is a white dot. Could this be used to be viewed as online/offline just like the friends list already is, using the green and red dots instead?

What are peoples thoughts?

It's useful even for town guilds like MudFighters etc because people can actually see who is online, or if nobody is ever online they can abandon it. Saves typing into the abyss you can actually see who's on and when they was last on.

I get the friends list thing but that was enemies adding each other to stalk, within guilds that shouldn't really be a concern, should it?

I would hope everyone in the same guild would be friends or friendly to each other and it would be nice to see who is online in the guild. Being online doesn't mean you're not afk of course.

You could be right, GM likes to be cautious about stuff like that as you never know what ways people will think of to abuse the feature that we haven't thought of, so maybe see if it can be added just for leaders first and extend to all members after a while if no problems happen

I would hope everyone in the same guild would be friends or friendly to each other and it would be nice to see who is online in the guild. Being online doesn't mean you're not afk of course.
You'd think so, but in the most competitive guilds, spies are a real factor

You could be right, GM likes to be cautious about stuff like that as you never know what ways people will think of to abuse the feature that we haven't thought of, so maybe see if it can be added just for leaders first and extend to all members after a while if no problems happen
I guess a staged introduction is something we never really see but an good idea.

It can be reversed back to leaders only if it becomes an issue.

I love this, make it visible to all guild members, from the GBP notifications have gone my guild is most often a ghost town, while many are on no ones speaking and I feel its because no one knows anyone else is on.

I agree, would be good to see who's online in guild then you can see whos ignorant but also keep track of the slackers and inactives!!! 🤣🤣GPS are life!!! Imms knows this is what keeps me happy 😁😁😁

Back