Feature Request - (GT) Guild Town | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request (GT) Guild Town

vexus

Guild Town Proposal (GT)

I propose the addition of a Guild Town (GT) exclusively for guild members. The idea is to have each guild contribute 550 GG per week to maintain a presence in GT. Additionally within GT guilds could choose specific GP areas to access for an extra fee of 100-150 GG per week. This setup would benefit players who don't own castles and give PvE players more opportunities to hunt and explore making the game more engaging for everyone.

Furthermore GT could include various NPCs such as a special repair NPC HP pot merchants and traders all accessible only to guild members. I believe this would create a more immersive experience and offer guild members unique advantages.

I shared this idea with the game master a while ago and I'd love to hear what everyone thinks about it!

These was in p69 called "Guild Territory" and you could buy props to decorate it. They were quite useful from what I remember but I just caught the tail end of it before Arcadia was released. They did also cost GG to use as well. So this is something Scorp has done in the past.

If this were to be added I would just like to see all castles except Sabuk and PW removed and add free entry, direct access to all GPs from them in order to encourage both arena participation and pvp because something like this could kill off the castle fights all together

I like this idea of a GT as its been on most servers I've played before

Biggest downside is it makes the game look dead as makes towns look empty, most people AFK in there own GT

Biggest upside it stops people being hunted by pkers and guild hunts being ruined by other guilds, because they cant check where they afk as we all have our own little place.

I just dont think GT will work for this server and its theme.

i think a happy medium would be to have more than 1 pve castle. Make arc or trist winable through a pve event

I think castles overall need a upgrade as there teleports and perks are outdated to the servers needs now. Other than SW having a teleport to planes all the rest are pointless for higher levels to care about and i think thats the same for basement/gardens.

Unless other people think otherwise but i think more could be done to make them worth fight/losing kit to gain/defend.

GT is a good idea, 550gg per week + 150gg for the other bits you mention i feel is frankly ridiculous… should be able to buy a territory with a mix of gold and guildpoints maybe some demon souls or something but i cant see why GG would benefit the system atall? Gold + guildpoints would ensure the need of an active guild instead of a pay 2 win guild.

i think a happy medium would be to have more than 1 pve castle. Make arc or trist winable through a pve event

Personally i think 1 pve castle is enough or may aswell remove the fight function permanently and just all go around and play full pve mode, im not so sure there would be many players remaining.

I think castles overall need a upgrade as there teleports and perks are outdated to the servers needs now. Other than SW having a teleport to planes all the rest are pointless for higher levels to care about and i think thats the same for basement/gardens.

Unless other people think otherwise but i think more could be done to make them worth fight/losing kit to gain/defend.
Scrap the town tax and give it a guaranteed income as well

Guild's have it good enough as it is. The Mir, Gang mentality is already rife. How about a town for the Lone Wolf;s of the game!!

Yeah it's called Arcadia and it's full of your stalls . 🤣
Not my Stall's Champ, There all Beebo. Legit loser in my opinion. He has created all of these accounts to try & throw me off, take up all stall spaces to monopolize. I only had 4 stall sat most & currently no time to set them up.

Not my Stall's Champ, There all Beebo. Legit loser in my opinion. He has created all of these accounts to try & throw me off, take up all stall spaces to monopolize. I only had 4 stall sat most & currently no time to set them up.
So, the Mir capitalist hates capitalism when it becomes a challenge. Got ya!

Back