Question - Game Gold & Items | The Legend of Mir

Question Game Gold & Items

GoldieDragon

Just wondering if the special items are a regularly bought item being advertised or is it a special purchase price?

Most seem to have been the same price for years.

I think the Game Gold prices in the Game Gold shop need to come down a bit.

Can we see some discount on Game Gold Purchases as well please?

Thanks
/Goldie

The price of the 'top' items has always been roughly the same. When new higher level kit comes out, the price of all the other stuff is revised downwards

Personally think the price of the top tier Game shop items are fine as they are . I don't Beleive they should come easily . Maybe a flash sale on teleport rings once in a blue moon like on events is okay which I've seen before but If you lower the prices the items become less special ?The GM added a loyalty system which has some nice perks . If anything I think that could be improved add more exciting things to the loyalty point shop !

Tele rings have been 1000gg twice on the sales list, apart from that I've never seen anything else at a discount. I think the 6m sub is slightly cheaper than the 1m sub but if you work out the different in loyalty points it's worth buying 6x 1 month subs

If you're active you never need to spend any gg on subs. You can buy 1 month sub for 750 demon souls. If you can't make 750 souls in a month are you even playing

Free time varies from person to person, as does the level of interest in playing games. Not fair to judge people for buying a subscription with gg.

Also I have got my maths wrong with the loyalty point from 6m subs compared to 1m subs, the 6 month is infact better value on both accounts.

Back