Farmers Quest - Stolen Goods 1 - bugged? | The Legend of Mir

Farmers Quest - Stolen Goods 1 - bugged?

It does work, I've had the unknown device drop, but it does seem to be quite a rare drop. I think GM maybe needs to increase the drop rate as I have heard others make the same complaint.

Maybe I’ve gotten mixed up. It’s the one where it’s the bandits just outside bichon. A necklace needs dropped.

It's probably me that's mixed up, it's been quite a while since I did those quests :)

I have completed all of them though, so they are all possible, but you're right it may need tweaking if it's proving to be an unrealistically rare drop

Does seem so far very rare. I’m working through the others anyway but don’t want this one being sitting last.

Same with AngelRobe. Low drop rate.

Oh and tongs tomb one needs a rework. Only tongs count in there. Now it’s been rebranded to serpent tomb since the quests I guess.

I was thinking the same I've killed the bandits more then 30 times and now u try wen I'm really bored

Is that SolidGoldNecklace from the GiRyoong ones or is that the Bichon one?

There are sets of Bandits at each entrance to BW make sure you kill all of them groups, doesn't usually take that long to get nowadays though, I think the drop rate was improved quite a lot

Is that SolidGoldNecklace from the GiRyoong ones or is that the Bichon one?

There are sets of Bandits at each entrance to BW make sure you kill all of them groups, doesn't usually take that long to get nowadays though, I think the drop rate was improved quite a lot
I’ve been killing them both for ages. No luck at all!!

Oh and tongs tomb one needs a rework. Only tongs count in there. Now it’s been rebranded to serpent tomb since the quests I guess.
Apologies for reviving an almost month old thread but I'm just doing this one now and it's only counting EvilTongs for me. I started the quests late so it's not a problem for me to kill them, but finding 150 of them is taking up a lot of time!

Apologies for reviving an almost month old thread but I'm just doing this one now and it's only counting EvilTongs for me. I started the quests late so it's not a problem for me to kill them, but finding 150 of them is taking up a lot of time!
It used to only have tongs in the cave so it was easier, but serpents were added and the amount of hangs reduced. I think the intention was for it to only count tongs which is unfortunately a bit annoying now, as you've found. Take a bagful of RT with you and bounce around to find them

Edit: just re-read and realised you said its only counting evil tongs, not normal tongs? That definetly doesn't sound right. Normal tongs should count. I'll check it out tomorrow, if I get the same problem I'll report to GM as I'm sure that would be a bug

It used to only have tongs in the cave so it was easier, but serpents were added and the amount of hangs reduced. I think the intention was for it to only count tongs which is unfortunately a bit annoying now, as you've found. Take a bagful of RT with you and bounce around to find them

Edit: just re-read and realised you said its only counting evil tongs, not normal tongs? That definetly doesn't sound right. Normal tongs should count. I'll check it out tomorrow, if I get the same problem I'll report to GM as I'm sure that would be a bug
I managed to grind away at it in the end 😁 it was also counting Spitting Tongs, just not standard ones. I wonder if it’s a level thing? I didn’t start that one until I was already around level 90.

I’m a software tester as a job so these sort of things stick out when I find them 😁

I managed to grind away at it in the end 😁 it was also counting Spitting Tongs, just not standard ones. I wonder if it’s a level thing? I didn’t start that one until I was already around level 90.

I’m a software tester as a job so these sort of things stick out when I find them 😁
Exactly why I'm always trying to find edge cases 😎

Back