Crafting stats like treasurer to item | The Legend of Mir

Crafting stats like treasurer to item

Kraken

How does this work? Say I have a belt with treasurer or younger. Can I get that out that item and on to another?

Can only add certain source into certain items. Eg Treasure Source can only be added into Stone and Survive only into boots if am not wrong. You can take out a source from item but it will cost you at same time will cost you to add new source.

Can only add certain source into certain items. Eg Treasure Source can only be added into Stone and Survive only into boots if am not wrong. You can take out a source from item but it will cost you at same time will cost you to add new source.
How do I take it out of an item?

How do I take it out of an item?
Buy an extraction tool from game shop for 300gg, bear in mind the tool is single use, and you'll need to open the socket again before you can add another mythic source which is more expensive. Generally only worth doing on items you're going to be using for a long time

You can add survive to bracelet's as well.

Back