CelestialFlame - Where to Obtain? | The Legend of Mir

CelestialFlame - Where to Obtain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

As in the title.

I saw two posted up for sale but alas, I lacked the GG to afford them, and since I'm getting closer to 160 I figured if I'm too poor to afford one maybe I should attempt to obtain one myself. However... I also lack the knowledge of where to get one.

I suppose as well if it's obtained from a boss I am very much unable to solo, that knowledge would also be useful.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Most bosses lvl 150 , 160 range drops cele items , like biles , assasins in temple of ancients f7 , svaltues guardians in crystaline temple , naga elites in naga deserts after couple of floors , oma lord in past bichon at blood land , and ofc super bosses like loki , evil mir and challanges if u got guild or company with u . about its price in general would be in range of 400 - 450 gg max . if u lost to know some routes u can ask its common or pm me in game .

Coolio.

Only boss I've seen out of that list is the Biles and I can kill them but it takes a little while. I think all the others are waaaay outside my range being level 156 lol.

Thank you for the info though!

Coolio.

Only boss I've seen out of that list is the Biles and I can kill them but it takes a little while. I think all the others are waaaay outside my range being level 156 lol.

Thank you for the info though!
By sound of things mate you need to get yourself an active guild (this will definitely help with boss killing)

But as stated above you wanna be heading to the 160ish bosses ideally

Many thanks for the answers.

CT is a little beyond me at the moment just due to the fact I'm awful at avoiding damage lol. So for now looks like it's the old ugly Biles

Many thanks for the answers.

CT is a little beyond me at the moment just due to the fact I'm awful at avoiding damage lol. So for now looks like it's the old ugly Biles

Could also get lucky with a rejuvenating robe from biles so not a bad boss to camp for the celestial items you are after, other then that Assassins at temple of ancients F7 have always been good for cele aswell as crystaline temple svalt gaurdians.

Could also get lucky with a rejuvenating robe from biles so not a bad boss to camp for the celestial items you are after, other then that Assassins at temple of ancients F7 have always been good for cele aswell as crystaline temple svalt gaurdians.
Thanks I haven't been to temple of the ancients so I might have an explore see what it's like. 7 floors seems crazy but seems fun!

Ok the assassin one shot me and I dropped my ring sooo maybe he's a boss for when I'm a higher level LOL

I've made it very clear plenty times I don't welcome any interaction from you, ever. Any attempt to contact me or communicate with me is considered harassment and will be reported

Grow up.

Ok the assassin one shot me and I dropped my ring sooo maybe he's a boss for when I'm a higher level LOL

I’ve decided to lvl a low lvl tao up currently lvl 156, happy to help you with sins / ctgaurds

Ok lets abandon this post all.

I've got the help and advice I needed thanks to everyone who replied now lets have this post die before disagreements happen please! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back