Arcamon Pet System | The Legend of Mir

Arcamon Pet System

DangerHV

Hi,

How do you obtain these pets?

I have searched forums and the above Guide that basically tells me nothing on how to obtain them.

I see all classes running around with them.

Thanks

/DangerHV

Mobs that drop them run away, find mobs that run away from you and kill those, and pick up the arcamon item from the floor (sometimes it will automatically go into your bag)

There's also a lot for sale in various shops and AH if you want to save time searching

The guide listed on the forums about arcamon is real good and helps you figure out what kind of pet is worth going for . The rare pets are from Christmas events and challenges but other pets are as useful.

OMG, chewed myself to death leveling a GreenGoblin to level 130 to Evolve it and wow they are crap, what a waste of time and effort. Surely these pets need a little tweek? I'm a 152 Warrior reckon I could 1 hit it with a clean Flame Sword. If I paid for Muscle food etc I'd be fuming lol.

OMG, chewed myself to death leveling a GreenGoblin to level 130 to Evolve it and wow they are crap, what a waste of time and effort. Surely these pets need a little tweek? I'm a 152 Warrior reckon I could 1 hit it with a clean Flame Sword. If I paid for Muscle food etc I'd be fuming lol.
Arcamon regular attack/defence is very weak. You use them for their special attacks

Best for you I reckon would be spider frog, it evolves into khazard which does good paralysis, very handy to help with bosses

Treestump is good will evo into ent has a nice attack,

Think I got either a brown bear or black bear and evo into a storm bear using good attack.

tree stump you get from where...ive been looking in paradise as the guide says ...does the tree boss drop...supers just drop globsters

Back