The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41
  1. #21
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    684

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Mir isn’t for people with respectable jobs and family’s to look after. Maybe u should play cod

  2. #22
    Big Time Poster! UnKnownAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,220

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Maybe you should go play cod and you'll soon find out that there are way more sweaty kids on there all day than there are sweaty blokes on here
    The Legend of Mir

  3. #23
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    684

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Lvl cap increase please.
    These nabs commenting never been in top 10 anyway. Find another post to troll.

  4. #24
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    115

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    No thanks, You lot that are already at level cap need to go out and get some fresh air.

    Thankyou please

  5. #25
    Just Registered
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Most characters that have reached or close to cap are actually account sharing. Example Ive seen 3 personalities over the last 2 years o DarkStyle, VIC has atleast 4 people playing the character, a few others ingame with oober kits and close to cap also have account sharing in progress. Some share through family members like zade which would make it the same IP address and not different.

    So why should the cap be moved for people who share characters like this?

    Flame away bully's
    Last edited by kyros; 28-01-2022 at 06:23 AM.

  6. #26
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by kyros View Post
    Most characters that have reached or close to cap are actually account sharing. Example Ive seen 3 personalities over the last 2 years o DarkStyle, VIC has atleast 4 people playing the character, a few others ingame with oober kits and close to cap also have account sharing in progress. Some share through family members like zade which would make it the same IP address and not different.

    So why should the cap be moved for people who share characters like this?

    Flame away bully's
    Anonymous troll... Cool story. Family members? Wrong
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  7. #27

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by kyros View Post
    Most characters that have reached or close to cap are actually account sharing. Example Ive seen 3 personalities over the last 2 years o DarkStyle, VIC has atleast 4 people playing the character, a few others ingame with oober kits and close to cap also have account sharing in progress. Some share through family members like zade which would make it the same IP address and not different.

    So why should the cap be moved for people who share characters like this?

    Flame away bully's

    Bah don’t let the truth get in the way of a good story!!!
    Zade is solo and DS gets his butler to help while he trimming the hedges !!

  8. #28
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    684

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Scorpian quote ď after all, the whole point of the game is to level upĒ

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by kyros View Post
    Most characters that have reached or close to cap are actually account sharing. Example Ive seen 3 personalities over the last 2 years o DarkStyle, VIC has atleast 4 people playing the character, a few others ingame with oober kits and close to cap also have account sharing in progress. Some share through family members like zade which would make it the same IP address and not different.

    So why should the cap be moved for people who share characters like this?

    Flame away bully's
    Yea we all acc share. Because we are a team. U know what team stands for.
    Together
    Everyone
    Achieves
    More

  9. #29
    Big Time Poster! UnKnownAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,220

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    The
    Eggs
    Are
    Mouldy
    The Legend of Mir

  10. #30
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    The
    Eggs
    Are
    Mouldy
    Too
    Easy
    Always
    Moaning

    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  11. #31
    Big Time Poster! UnKnownAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,220

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Too
    Easy
    Always
    Moaning

    Well, now this is gonna be a fun thread!

    Damn it I can't think of anything good lol you get the last laugh Zade! <3
    The Legend of Mir

  12. #32
    Administrator Scorpian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,397

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    It is an interesting discussion however I am not sure there's much scope for changing the system we use. It is part of the whole upgrade / release process (and has been for years) and decisions / planning are made around it.

    Every 6 months or so there's a new region released and the cap increases. The last cap increase was September. That said, there's a possibility that this next cap may last longer..

    I would argue that lower levels benefit far more than higher. As the soft cap rises there is a flush of item passed down, XP increases, regions free up etc. Maybe the lower levels don't realise that there is a severe XP reduction in Heroes League. Which is essentially for hardcode players anyway

    For those who feel that the goalposts are moving then, sorry but I do feel that is inherent to this game.


    Although writing this I do like the idea of a variable "hard" cap which increases by 1 when 5,8,10 whatever players reach it..

  13. #33
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    684

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    It is an interesting discussion however I am not sure there's much scope for changing the system we use. It is part of the whole upgrade / release process (and has been for years) and decisions / planning are made around it.

    Every 6 months or so there's a new region released and the cap increases. The last cap increase was September. That said, there's a possibility that this next cap may last longer..

    I would argue that lower levels benefit far more than higher. As the soft cap rises there is a flush of item passed down, XP increases, regions free up etc. Maybe the lower levels don't realise that there is a severe XP reduction in Heroes League. Which is essentially for hardcode players anyway

    For those who feel that the goalposts are moving then, sorry but I do feel that is inherent to this game.


    Although writing this I do like the idea of a variable "hard" cap which increases by 1 when 5,8,10 whatever players reach it..
    I like the idea of stat points after hero’s league.
    Say u hit the hard cap.
    Every lvl U gain after that, instead of a lvl u can add 1 permanent ac amc dc mc dc

  14. #34
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkStyle View Post
    I like the idea of stat points after heroís league.
    Say u hit the hard cap.
    Every lvl U gain after that, instead of a lvl u can add 1 permanent ac amc dc mc dc
    I suggested something similar to that before and the community convinced me it was a bad idea and I accepted it, because it just gives more advantage to the 24/7 levelling crew.

    Caps are there to slow people down and ensure never players have a chance to catch up, such a change would ensure that was never possible
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  15. #35
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    115

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    It is an interesting discussion however I am not sure there's much scope for changing the system we use. It is part of the whole upgrade / release process (and has been for years) and decisions / planning are made around it.

    Every 6 months or so there's a new region released and the cap increases. The last cap increase was September. That said, there's a possibility that this next cap may last longer..

    I would argue that lower levels benefit far more than higher. As the soft cap rises there is a flush of item passed down, XP increases, regions free up etc. Maybe the lower levels don't realise that there is a severe XP reduction in Heroes League. Which is essentially for hardcode players anyway

    For those who feel that the goalposts are moving then, sorry but I do feel that is inherent to this game.


    Although writing this I do like the idea of a variable "hard" cap which increases by 1 when 5,8,10 whatever players reach it..

    the flush of items are soon going to dry up, with everything being account bound.

  16. #36
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by bigste5 View Post
    the flush of items are soon going to dry up, with everything being account bound.
    Agreed. This account bound nonsense needs to stop. I can't understand what reason it was even added for. The extra elemental resist you get on those items is plenty valuable to make them desirable and useful. Account bound is just pointless
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  17. #37

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Agreed. This account bound nonsense needs to stop. I can't understand what reason it was even added for. The extra elemental resist you get on those items is plenty valuable to make them desirable and useful. Account bound is just pointless
    There you go again , there is a point to account bound just some don,t see it regardless of the many discussions on the subject in other posts etc , sometimes Zade you really got to look at other things and other players who play the game differently to you and your play style , you write some very informative guides and contribute to the community as a whole but everytime you see a post or a "suggestion" that does not fit into your little tidy box of thoughts you have to shoot it down or say stuff like pointless ... something one player may see as pointless has value to another etc or are we playing Zades server here .......

  18. #38
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by Gritt View Post
    There you go again , there is a point to account bound just some don,t see it regardless of the many discussions on the subject in other posts etc , sometimes Zade you really got to look at other things and other players who play the game differently to you and your play style , you write some very informative guides and contribute to the community as a whole but everytime you see a post or a "suggestion" that does not fit into your little tidy box of thoughts you have to shoot it down or say stuff like pointless ... something one player may see as pointless has value to another etc or are we playing Zades server here .......
    It's the main reason I barely go to wars now, I risked my kit every day for so long and now you can fight against me with zero risk to yourself. Do you notice in wars when you attack me I just tele somewhere else and fight someone else? There's no point in attacking you cos you just die and come back and are unaffected. Makes it completely pointless. It's like fighting vs someone with infinite HP, feels almost like being greifed, zero fun.

    I have full account bound set too that I could wear but the stats are much worse so I might as well just go in naked, what's the point? I could spend a fortune building that kit up to be as good as my existing kit, but then I've just spent a fortune making another kit the same as a kit I already have, purely so I can't drop it? Total waste of money, better off just not bothering with wars.

    Well done, you successfully paid to win. Now what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll say this clearly and will stand by it. Making these items account bound is by a margin of a million miles the worst idea Scorp has ever had
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  19. #39
    Big Time Poster! UnKnownAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    7,220

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Account bound worked for special rings and neckys what cost gg, and arcamon.
    Should've stopped there.
    The Legend of Mir

  20. #40
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    204

    Re: Need lvl cap increase for Chinese New Year

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    It's the main reason I barely go to wars now, I risked my kit every day for so long and now you can fight against me with zero risk to yourself. Do you notice in wars when you attack me I just tele somewhere else and fight someone else? There's no point in attacking you cos you just die and come back and are unaffected. Makes it completely pointless. It's like fighting vs someone with infinite HP, feels almost like being greifed, zero fun.

    I have full account bound set too that I could wear but the stats are much worse so I might as well just go in naked, what's the point? I could spend a fortune building that kit up to be as good as my existing kit, but then I've just spent a fortune making another kit the same as a kit I already have, purely so I can't drop it? Total waste of money, better off just not bothering with wars.

    Well done, you successfully paid to win. Now what?

    - - - Updated - - -

    I'll say this clearly and will stand by it. Making these items account bound is by a margin of a million miles the worst idea Scorp has ever had
    has the thanks option in this forum been removed?

    I want to thanks this, its the most on point post in a while and not a dig at gm but something that could use immediate intervention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •