The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Frost king

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Supreme Member

Frost king

Did anybody see this ďmain event bossĒ spawn during the Christmas event. Nobody Iíve spoke to ingame saw it?

Gm please check spawn logs and see how manny times the main event boss spawned please.
    I think youíll find it broke and didnít ever spawn.
    I cleared the siege manyyyyyyyy times during that event and never saw it.
    What happened?

Re: Frost king

Wow this event really got to you. If it spawned or not doesn't really matter. Its over! Move on.
    Nerd

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStyle View Post
    Did anybody see this “main event boss” spawn during the Christmas event. Nobody I’ve spoke to ingame saw it?

Gm please check spawn logs and see how manny times the main event boss spawned please.
    I think you’ll find it broke and didn’t ever spawn.
    I cleared the siege manyyyyyyyy times during that event and never saw it.
    What happened?
    I felt on it rting, had it solo it was almost dead and then that "clever" guy Wummy comes and attack me and steall it. So i'm sure it spawned at least 1 time.
    Xarris

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tsirki View Post
    I felt on it rting, had it solo it was almost dead and then that "clever" guy Wummy comes and attack me and steall it. So i'm sure it spawned at least 1 time.
    Xarris

yes,i pked you and took boss,but nope that wasnt the boss we talking about,you killed the level 140 Troll from main cave at snowbrooke
    AndyLover

Changed into Good !

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by wummy View Post
    yes,i pked you and took boss,but nope that wasnt the boss we talking about,you killed the level 140 Troll from main cave at snowbrooke
    Did you pk him as in dropped him on floor with grey screen? Or you mean just attacked one of the peace players in-game.

I feel Zade has already explained how this boss works from a "server effort" during seige, but Snowbrook being a pk fest ruined it every time.
    The Legend of Mir

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    I feel Zade has already explained how this boss works from a "server effort" during seige, but Snowbrook being a pk fest ruined it every time.
    I killed every boss in every siege. The frost king never spawned. Itís broken. I didnít take part in the pk. I spent all the time with a small group clearing the bosses and It never worked.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway why u defending him lol.
    There was an event.
    The main boss never spawned.
    It’s clearly broken

Haha I'm not even high enough to play standard Snowbrook seige mate let alone have an opinion on the boss spawning. I was just repeating a message that I have read on here, that I thought could be useful information to your topic.
    The Legend of Mir

Supreme Member

Haha I'm not even high enough to play standard Snowbrook seige mate let alone have an opinion on the boss spawning. I was just repeating a message that I have read on here, that I thought could be useful information to your topic.
    Ta.
    Welcome back

Cheers mate, good to see you still going strong
    The Legend of Mir

The spawns didn't progress far enough because the horde wasn't killed

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    The spawns didn't progress far enough because the horde wasn't killed
    When you mean the Horde wasnt killed , pretty sure we killed some of them and Imms and foriegn legion during the sieges :p
    Joking aside when a siege starts x number extra mobs on the map e.g. 1000 kill that 1000 next siege 2000 etc etc. if all mobs not dead before that siege timer is up does it reset back to the initial mob count or siege wave number because some sieges started and when lots on it was cleared quite quickly but other times when it was peak holiday day etc those mobs took long time to sort and kill due to not that many doing it .
    Would be nice to know for future is it based on mob count kills , seige waves killed or timing on each wave % deaths etc .Because if its on a High holiday day with limted players on that screws the whole seige patterns etc it never going to happen , sorry kids dads got go kill mobs.... feck the turkey go buy a pizza .......

There is no guarantee it will be the same next year, and there is a history of these developers adding in little hidden "secrets" in the game that you just have to figure out, exploring is a big part of MMOs and with an old game like this there is not much more to be explored.
    I remember Halloween 2020 event there was a secret boss that only one guild figured out, and they didn't spill the beans until the last day.

It is what it is, not saying everyone should hold hands to conquer the mystery every time but the opportunity was available to do so.
    The Legend of Mir

We had the same issue last year... 2 years in a row now. Hope it gets changed for next year ;)

You know what they say about people that make the same mistake twice haha

- - - Updated - - -

..like me, who is self isolating.. again!
    The Legend of Mir

Supreme Member

You know what they say about people that make the same mistake twice haha

- - - Updated - - -

..like me, who is self isolating.. again!
    Ya they make the mistake 3 times and get a booster

Ya they make the mistake 3 times and get a booster
    Haha right mate! The amount of social restrictions they have put on to people who decided to not get jabbed is actually a joke. But people will still say "it's your choice to get it or not" .. is it fuck! You have a family and kids at home then you will end up getting jabbed just so that you don't have to isolate for 10 days, whenever somebody in your house tests positive. Right farce!
    The Legend of Mir

Supreme Member

Haha right mate! The amount of social restrictions they have put on to people who decided to not get jabbed is actually a joke. But people will still say "it's your choice to get it or not" .. is it fuck! You have a family and kids at home then you will end up getting jabbed just so that you don't have to isolate for 10 days, whenever somebody in your house tests positive. Right farce!
    Ya dont actually have to isolate if someone else in ya house tests positive atm. Only the person who tests positive. I wonít do a test even if I feel shit. Itís just a cold lol. I ainít being told to stay home by anyone for 10 days

Advanced Member

Ya dont actually have to isolate if someone else in ya house tests positive atm. Only the person who tests positive. I wonít do a test even if I feel shit. Itís just a cold lol. I ainít being told to stay home by anyone for 10 days
    I would love 10 days off if i didnt only get paid SSP lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dall View Post
    I would love 10 days off if i didnt only get paid SSP lol
    Yeah I get full sick pay but last month I just used holidays.. this month they can pay me sick pay !
    The Legend of Mir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast