The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    according to the arcamon guide it should be possible to evolve a spitting spider into a super mutant hybrid with a yellow evolution stone from any level.

    My friend in game has tried it on a level 0 spitting spider but it won't work.

    What do I need to know?

    Thank you!
    /AnyaRuby - Warrior
    /Miller - Tao
    /Meatball - Wizard

  2. #2
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    I think you misread the guide, you can upgrade a SaleemSpider or RufilataSpider to SuperMutantHybrid at any level
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  3. #3

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    The guide says:

    '* - Evolution Stones can be used on your Arcamon at any level to evolve them to their stronger variants.'

    It's not clear that you have to evolve the pet the necessary number of times first, but that's my bad interprepation I admit, since the statement is technically correct.

    I have to break the bad news now.
    Last edited by SorelyTempted; 20-12-2021 at 08:25 AM.
    /AnyaRuby - Warrior
    /Miller - Tao
    /Meatball - Wizard

  4. #4
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Quote Originally Posted by SorelyTempted View Post
    The guide says:

    '* - Evolution Stones can be used on your Arcamon at any level to evolve them to their stronger variants.'

    It's not clear that you have to evolve the pet the necessary number of times first, but that's my bad interprepation I admit, since the statement is technically correct.

    I have to break the bad news now.
    It's not particularly bad news though, you can level up the spider to the evolution point in a day or so it's really not a big deal
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  5. #5
    Super Moderator Warda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Yorkshire
    Posts
    996

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Quote Originally Posted by SorelyTempted View Post
    The guide says:

    '* - Evolution Stones can be used on your Arcamon at any level to evolve them to their stronger variants.'

    It's not clear that you have to evolve the pet the necessary number of times first, but that's my bad interprepation I admit, since the statement is technically correct.

    I have to break the bad news now.
    The part about the evolution stone is a footnote by the way, to be used alongside the table beneath it.

    Arcamon
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 1
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 2
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 3
    SpittingSpider
    56
    LureSpider
    116
    SaleemSpider
    *
    SuperMutantHybrid
    Sheep
    82
    ZumaStatue
    *
    RedThunderZuma
    *
    DarkThunderZuma

    Take for example the Sheep Evolution Path - evolving it first to a statue at 82 requires no stone. Then once it's evolved to a statue, a player can use either a Blue or a Yellow stone at any Zuma Statue level to evolve it in either direction.

    Apologies if it wasn't very clear on the guide.
    Useful Links:

    Mir Arcadia | Project 69 | Rise of the Archons

    Download | How to Connect
    Account Recovery | FAQs | Contact Us

    - - -

    Stay updated on Twitter & Facebook!

    . .


  6. #6

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Quote Originally Posted by Warda View Post
    The part about the evolution stone is a footnote by the way, to be used alongside the table beneath it.

    Arcamon
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 1
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 2
    Evolution Level
    Evolution - Stage 3
    SpittingSpider
    56
    LureSpider
    116
    SaleemSpider
    *
    SuperMutantHybrid
    Sheep
    82
    ZumaStatue
    *
    RedThunderZuma
    *
    DarkThunderZuma

    Take for example the Sheep Evolution Path - evolving it first to a statue at 82 requires no stone. Then once it's evolved to a statue, a player can use either a Blue or a Yellow stone at any Zuma Statue level to evolve it in either direction.

    Apologies if it wasn't very clear on the guide.
    Hold up , Sheep evolve into Zumas? I need to get myself a sheep pronto!

  7. #7
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Quote Originally Posted by mrstevieorder666 View Post
    Hold up , Sheep evolve into Zumas? I need to get myself a sheep pronto!
    Baaaahhhh Zap
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  8. #8
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    158

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Quote Originally Posted by mrstevieorder666 View Post
    Hold up , Sheep evolve into Zumas? I need to get myself a sheep pronto!
    More a tao pet imo.
    I don't care how hard you think you are. You are just pixels, nothing more.

  9. #9
    Supreme Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    911

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    Zuma?? I think it’s a mis spell for chocolate tea pot

  10. #10
    Supreme Member wicksey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    warboys
    Posts
    957

    Re: Evolving a spitting spider with a yellow evoltion stone

    any chance of a crystal spider as an arc pet?
    [/center][/color]

    Mr.Heal


    Arte et marte

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •