The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Screen Resolution

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Big Time Poster!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Wales UK
    Posts
    1,569

    Screen Resolution

    Im trying to change the display resolution on the Mir2.ini from 720 to 1080. It won't allow me to change it.

    Does anyone know of a way to change it please?

    Windowed mode is too small to use.

    Cheers
    /GoldieDragon
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg28/...ng&res=landing
    If You Wanna Shit With The Big Dogs
    Stop Pissin With The Puppies!

    Arcadia
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 144)
    goldiedizzle - Taoist (Lvl 139)

    Project69
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 120)

  2. #2
    Big Time Poster! deanouk23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieDragon View Post
    Im trying to change the display resolution on the Mir2.ini from 720 to 1080. It won't allow me to change it.

    Does anyone know of a way to change it please?

    Windowed mode is too small to use.

    Cheers
    /GoldieDragon

    You can't, however you can use your graphics control panel to stretch the game too full screen if your getting black lines around your game.

    Best to Google how to remove black lines from games.
    Nerd


  3. #3
    Big Time Poster!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Wales UK
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by deanouk23 View Post
    You can't, however you can use your graphics control panel to stretch the game too full screen if your getting black lines around your game.

    Best to Google how to remove black lines from games.
    Fullscreen in 720 is an eye sore and i'd prefer to change the resolution to 1080, when i enter windowed mode its tiny.

    The Mir2.ini is asking the owner of the file to give me permission to change it.
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg28/...ng&res=landing
    If You Wanna Shit With The Big Dogs
    Stop Pissin With The Puppies!

    Arcadia
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 144)
    goldiedizzle - Taoist (Lvl 139)

    Project69
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 120)

  4. #4
    Big Time Poster! deanouk23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,662

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieDragon View Post
    Fullscreen in 720 is an eye sore and i'd prefer to change the resolution to 1080, when i enter windowed mode its tiny.

    The Mir2.ini is asking the owner of the file to give me permission to change it.

    Think you just get used to it pal. Old games like this just not designed for 1080p.
    Nerd


  5. #5
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,115

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Windows 10 display settings you can rescale your entire display. Just Google it tbh, same issues with every 20 year old game. You get used to it though
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 175

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  6. #6
    Big Time Poster!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Wales UK
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Windows 10 display settings you can rescale your entire display. Just Google it tbh, same issues with every 20 year old game. You get used to it though
    Im asking you lot for help and you tell me to google it. what a knob!
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg28/...ng&res=landing
    If You Wanna Shit With The Big Dogs
    Stop Pissin With The Puppies!

    Arcadia
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 144)
    goldiedizzle - Taoist (Lvl 139)

    Project69
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 120)

  7. #7
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,115

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldieDragon View Post
    Im asking you lot for help and you tell me to google it. what a knob!
    Oh give it a rest, I pointed you in the right direction and you're upset I didn't type it into Google for you and copy and paste the answer into here? You could have found the answer and fixed it in the time it took you to make this thread.

    This, people, is why I can't be fucked helping anyone half the time. I could have posted nothing but I had a moment spare and posted a hint and now I'm the bad guy for not holding his hand while he goes peepee

    Sit yourself down
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 175

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  8. #8
    Big Time Poster!
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    South Wales UK
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Screen Resolution

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Oh give it a rest, I pointed you in the right direction and you're upset I didn't type it into Google for you and copy and paste the answer into here? You could have found the answer and fixed it in the time it took you to make this thread.

    This, people, is why I can't be fucked helping anyone half the time. I could have posted nothing but I had a moment spare and posted a hint and now I'm the bad guy for not holding his hand while he goes peepee

    Sit yourself down
    i know how to use google. Your comment was a waste. You helped in no way. You pointed me in the same direction dean did lol
    Stop crying like a little bitch.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Closed!
    http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg28/...ng&res=landing
    If You Wanna Shit With The Big Dogs
    Stop Pissin With The Puppies!

    Arcadia
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 144)
    goldiedizzle - Taoist (Lvl 139)

    Project69
    GoldieDragon - Wizard (Lvl 120)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •