The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Server autopatcher not working

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Member Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24

    Server autopatcher not working

    Patcher not working, so currently p69 is down , if you try log on it will tell you to update client which isn't possible cause the patcher isn't downloading anything.

    please fix, thanks

  2. #2
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Patcher not working, so currently p69 is down , if you try log on it will tell you to update client which isn't possible cause the patcher isn't downloading anything.

    please fix, thanks
    skip the autopatcher and just run mir2.exe
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  3. #3
    Administrator Scorpian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    8,397

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Hi thanks for posting, patcher is working, please check your system settings

  4. #4
    Member Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Client Out of Date,

    Please run the auto update software to continue playing

    For help visit the forum.



    So i rebooted my PC, uninstalled the game then reinstalled the game and still get the same error - however i can log on to Arcadia and Rise Of The Archons.

  5. #5
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Client Out of Date,

    Please run the auto update software to continue playing

    For help visit the forum.



    So i rebooted my PC, uninstalled the game then reinstalled the game and still get the same error - however i can log on to Arcadia and Rise Of The Archons.

    Another one here having the same issue(s).

  6. #6
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    There is a resolution to that issue in the sticky thread in announcements section
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  7. #7
    Member Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    There is a resolution to that issue in the sticky thread in announcements section
    Can't find the post, btw this problem not just me , its almost everyone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fixed can now log on game, i did nothing to solve this tyvm

  8. #8
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Can't find the post, btw this problem not just me , its almost everyone.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Fixed can now log on game, i did nothing to solve this tyvm
    https://thelegendofmir.com/forum/thr...l=1#post478192
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  9. #9
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Fixed here also with no need for any fiddling on my part.
    Thanks for that.

  10. #10
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by mjg67 View Post
    Fixed here also with no need for any fiddling on my part.
    Thanks for that.
    Most likely an issue with your ISP then. If it was problem with server it wound have affected everyone
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  11. #11
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Most likely an issue with your ISP then. If it was problem with server it wound have affected everyone
    Wrong.
    Nothing to do with my ISP.
    And i wasn't the only one affected.

  12. #12
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by mjg67 View Post
    Wrong.
    Nothing to do with my ISP.
    And i wasn't the only one affected.
    I didn't say you were the only one affected. Engage your brain man, read what I said and think about it. If there was an issue with the server how come "most people" had no issue?

    You say it's nothing to do with your ISP, how do you know that? Did you figure out what the problem was? If you did please share so that other people can get help with it if they have the same problem. If you didn't, then you don't know if it's your ISP or not
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  13. #13
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    187

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    I didn't say you were the only one affected. Engage your brain man, read what I said and think about it. If there was an issue with the server how come "most people" had no issue?

    You say it's nothing to do with your ISP, how do you know that? Did you figure out what the problem was? If you did please share so that other people can get help with it if they have the same problem. If you didn't, then you don't know if it's your ISP or not
    Brain is engaged very well thanks, Mr Sanctimonious.
    Now how about you un-bunch your panties and get back under your rock?

  14. #14
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heroesville
    Posts
    3,174

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by mjg67 View Post
    Brain is engaged very well thanks, Mr Sanctimonious.
    Now how about you un-bunch your panties and get back under your rock?
    Good idea, my rock has a big sign on it that tells you how to find me, so I know you won't find me there
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    >> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

    Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish


    All personal insults in signatures will be reported

  15. #15
    Member Godzilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    24

    Re: Server autopatcher not working

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Most likely an issue with your ISP then. If it was problem with server it wound have affected everyone
    Everyone was affected , nobody could log onto p69 - just saying

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •