The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Another line of F keys for Taos

Advanced Member

Another line of F keys for Taos

Sorry if this has been posted before....might have even posted it myself as it has been running through my head for months.

Can we get a new line of F keys for taos plz. Alt+F1 etc or something.

Seeing as Orc City, Yim challenge all have a mix of ice and fire damage. I seem to have to lose a couple of important spells whenever I hunt these places

Re: Another line of F keys for Taos

Alt couldn't work as ALT+F keys are bound windows shortcuts (ALT+F4 closes the current application for example) and I can't see what other key could be used in it's place. Perhaps an alternative idea would be saveable skill bar profiles, although I'm not sure if it would even be possible to do? It would mean you could at least have the option to quickly shift between a skill layout for levelling/boss hunting/pvp or even for specific areas or mob types.

Quote Originally Posted by n1ch077 View Post
    Alt couldn't work as ALT+F keys are bound windows shortcuts (ALT+F4 closes the current application for example) and I can't see what other key could be used in it's place. Perhaps an alternative idea would be saveable skill bar profiles, although I'm not sure if it would even be possible to do? It would mean you could at least have the option to quickly shift between a skill layout for levelling/boss hunting/pvp or even for specific areas or mob types.
    Yeah I think that kind of idea has been suggested before.

Like the profiles you set up for your driving position, press button and it moves the seat and wheel to the way you like it, press the other button and they move to the way your wife likes it :) Could be something like ctrl + a number so ctrl+1 ctrl+2 etc. to switch between skill shortcut profiles. Would be awesome!
    Zad War 158 | Zade Wiz 178 | Zadu Tao 148

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

Links -> Maps | Cave Level List | Wiz Guide

I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

There should be no problem with shift/ctrl F9, F10, F11 and F12 as far as I can tell ?

Numinous

(Ping 222ms from server - constant 2 step lag due to geographic location)

I don't think adding another line is the solution. We will see after the skill review. Probably going to merge / remove some Tao skills

WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    I don't think adding another line is the solution. We will see after the skill review. Probably going to merge / remove some Tao skills
    merge all the buff skills. this will free up fighting skills plz:)
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    should probly also enable repent in pvp

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by 5starstore View Post
    should probly also enable repent in pvp
    Yes! Good idea. And also give warriors extra 1K DC 25+ attackspeed 500 ac and amc and possibilite to para from distans with a blink of an eye like Medusa. Also Khazard workes in pvp, ofc only for warriors. Good thouts:)