The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Rejuv arm scammed.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs down Rejuv arm scammed.

Soooo..... today a person called x5starstore pmed me...... i thought that is the real 5startao,he pass me a couple armour desgs and essence (we always help eachother with doing items) sooo a few mins later he linked me 7 and 6 star crafting stuff and told me to pass him armour because he want to try.... like 10 secs later he just logged off and well ye thats the way how i got scammed. Is there anyway to contact you privatly? Or to get that armour back ? i also will add some screenshots now.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-279849141.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...-973875408.jpg

its my fault to pass that armour to a person that pretend to be a other person.... its just meh that i lost a 8-10k gg armour by such a whack move.

the arm had 5 HP XL runes in it stats when i gave to him was 2.6 ele and 2.1 icedamage or something like that .
    Last edited by wummy; 15-11-2020 at 08:44 PM. Reason: added stuff

Re: Rejuv arm scammed.

Anyone of you already saw a new person with Rejuv arm?
    Last edited by wummy; 15-11-2020 at 11:21 PM.

Advanced Member

im sure its against the rules to pretend to be someone else. Surely Scorp can intervene here and give scammed items back and Ban the other guy. Its a small server too so would be nice to know who the main account of the person was too

Advanced Member

Dirty shit

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vorsi View Post
    im sure its against the rules to pretend to be someone else. Surely Scorp can intervene here and give scammed items back and Ban the other guy. Its a small server too so would be nice to know who the main account of the person was too

Hello, I am sorry for your loss Wummy. It realy are a shit move and trick from someone. I would also very much know who the person is. Ofc Andy can trace where the armour was moved from that fake account to someobe ells. But he wont replace it sadly or take it back. Rules are clear. Dont act like a GM. Nothing says you cant act like someone ells and be given items... very sad story anyway.

My thouts are after read the chat in pics. Look within Wummy. Clearly it are someone that know both you and Ciz to be able to act in the way he/she does.

Advanced Member

Could be somebody in your guild.. some 1 who knows you well and who is close to your imaginary inner circle

if GM could offer you 2 choices.. one to get armour back without knowing who did it or two you find out who did it but you dont get the armour back.. what will you chose?
    Last edited by shadow; 16-11-2020 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkongen View Post
    Hello, I am sorry for your loss Wummy. It realy are a shit move and trick from someone. I would also very much know who the person is. Ofc Andy can trace where the armour was moved from that fake account to someobe ells. But he wont replace it sadly or take it back. Rules are clear. Dont act like a GM. Nothing says you cant act like someone ells and be given items... very sad story anyway.

My thouts are after read the chat in pics. Look within Wummy. Clearly it are someone that know both you and Ciz to be able to act in the way he/she does.
    I also Think that it could be someone about me and cizz,(5startao) but i dont want to say anything to anyone about hes the Person that stole it,Andy easy could check IP's of Players and find it out. I just hope he/she get a punichment and theres a Chance to get armour back, thats not the way i want to play anymore then when theres a community that try that cunt moves. I hope he get what he deserve ...

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc the armour.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by wummy View Post
    I also Think that it could be someone about me and cizz,(5startao) but i dont want to say anything to anyone about hes the Person that stole it,Andy easy could check IP's of Players and find it out. I just hope he/she get a punichment and theres a Chance to get armour back, thats not the way i want to play anymore then when theres a community that try that cunt moves. I hope he get what he deserve ...

- - - Updated - - -

Ofc the armour.
    There is literally only a handful of people this could of been.

People have been banned for this before.

The item should be returned and ban the scammer.

- - - Updated - - -

I vote Sharkboy he’s into dodgey moves like this. Only 1 person in my guild who would do that and that’s not how he talks.
    Could of been Tom come back for a cheeky chance then hel just sell it. Literally only 3 people I can think of that would do it.

Supreme Member

Wow, bit of a dick move by someone there. I hope what ever the outcome of all of this you learn a lesson In humility

Supreme Member

Always the same handful of scummy cunts that do these impersonation moves, ner0z n his scum gang done it a few times a year or 2 ago, please ban this guy as now he got a taste for it only time before he does it again to other people

Any coincidence this happens the same day Via appears on facebook crying about still being banned?
    Zad War 158 | Zade Wiz 178 | Zadu Tao 148

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

Links -> Maps | Cave Level List | Wiz Guide

I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

Advanced Member

Anyone of you already saw a new person with Rejuv arm?
    Yep Iíve just purchased one from a noob for 15k GG it has nice XL hp ruins too.

Quote Originally Posted by vexus View Post
    Yep Iíve just purchased one from a noob for 15k GG it has nice XL hp ruins too.
    bruh,for real? whats your in game?

- - - Updated - - -

yeee same day

- - - Updated - - -

anyway wrote scorpian an email now,would like to get a answer on facebook/email.
    have a nice day

15k GG are you for real , thats a insane amount - im over here with 200 thinking man i should save this - old mate over here dropping 15k

Quote Originally Posted by Halfstep View Post
    15k GG are you for real , thats a insane amount - im over here with 200 thinking man i should save this - old mate over here dropping 15k

hes obv trolling man,only like 2 players got 15k gg xD and they got rejuv arm already

It was Fuji sadly. And this is exactly why we have rules in place. People get desperate and greedy.

WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    It was Fuji sadly. And this is exactly why we have rules in place. People get desperate and greedy.
    Is it possible to get armour back?

Advanced Member

Is this also the same reason kotoz was banned?

Just Registered

But why have you banned him? It was wummys own stupidity that gave fuji the armour, and was a low AF tactic but surely thats down to character judgment and not for you to ban fuji? Youve also inadvertently banned a character (kotoz) who kindly or stupidity let fuji play after u banned fuji, if wummy gets armour back then i want diamondwizz back i was scammed for the exact say way years ago on p69.... outrageous how far do u go. Cant be babying wummy hes whole arc life he just have to suck it up and get on with it. Also think its rediculous u banned fuji for this.

Is it possible to get armour back?
    It be bollox if armour goes back tho , we didnít get LPs items not Rages full items returned to us .... jus saying treat everyone the same, itís wummys own fault for giving his armour arround. Msgs in game clearly state donít trust anyone and donít give belongings to anyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast