The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Crafting questions

Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Crafting questions

    Hope you can help, I had a ring drop yesterday that I think may be useful in a couple o f levels time with a bit of work doing to it but wanted to check a few items.

    The ring is mythical with the Judgement stat added which I obviously donít want to lose and want to pump the orbs i have dropped onto it so by the time I can use it, it is ready to go so questions as follows:

    1) If I craft the ring and it fails is there a risk the mythical stat may be removed or is that always going to be on it?

    2) If I craft the ring do any added stats from orbs get removed if the crafting fails or is it the added items at the bottom of the item that get reset (resistance/defence etc)...


    Any help greatly appreciated.

  2. #2
    Geek zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heoresville
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 346 Times in 250 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    Mythic status ALWAYS stays, no matter what
    Socket items ALWAYS stay, no matter what

    Everything else is lost when you craft it (orbs + previously crafted stats)
    Zad War 154 | Zade Wiz 175 | Zadu Tao 148

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

    I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Mythic status ALWAYS stays, no matter what
    Socket items ALWAYS stay, no matter what

    Everything else is lost when you craft it (orbs + previously crafted stats)
    Thank you, exactly what I was after. Next silly question, does having the item socketed affect the chances of a successful craft.

  4. #4
    Geek zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heoresville
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 346 Times in 250 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dall View Post
    Thank you, exactly what I was after. Next silly question, does having the item socketed affect the chances of a successful craft.
    Makes no difference

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also it's only a silly question if you already know the answer :)
    Zad War 154 | Zade Wiz 175 | Zadu Tao 148

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

    I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to zad48231 For This Useful Post:

    Warda (09-09-2020)

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Makes no difference

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also it's only a silly question if you already know the answer :)
    In that case, last question (promise =P)

    With crafting each successful craft adds stats to the bottom of the item, holy/fire etc, does each further successful craft add to the existing items or risk changing them, obviously appreciate an unsuccessful craft wipes the lot? Is this how you build up to artefact or is it pot luck with each craft what will be added if that makes sense.

  7. #6
    Geek zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Heoresville
    Posts
    2,202
    Thanks
    264
    Thanked 346 Times in 250 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Dall View Post
    In that case, last question (promise =P)

    With crafting each successful craft adds stats to the bottom of the item, holy/fire etc, does each further successful craft add to the existing items or risk changing them, obviously appreciate an unsuccessful craft wipes the lot? Is this how you build up to artefact or is it pot luck with each craft what will be added if that makes sense.
    Any stats that have been added by previous crafting are gone when you re-craft, think of it like a fresh roll of the dice.

    There's no concept of "building up to artefact", items that are artefact are simply the result of very good materials or very good luck
    Zad War 154 | Zade Wiz 175 | Zadu Tao 148

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

    I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Re: Crafting questions

    thanks matey, help appreciated, virtual beer tokens heading your way.,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •