The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Orcs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Advanced Member
    Thanks

Orcs

Hi
    Can you please review the new skinny/scrawny orc ai. It massively reduces warriors abilityís to hunt this place.

Doesnít affect wiz as they can kill as normal.

Doesnít affect Tao as they can still confuse them.

Warriors got a total fuckery.

Lion roar donít work. It works on pan goblins and beholder. Thereís already ranged mobs in there that lion roar donít work on but then now you introduced melee mobs that lion roar donít work on either. What is the point of lvling if my spells ainít even gonna work when I overtake the caves mobs lvls.
    Also theyíre so fast I can barely even entrapment them.

There is
    Blue orcram - canít lion roar
    Red orcram - canít lion roar
    Red orcram mage - canít lion roar
    Blue orcram mate - canít lion roar
    The brute mob I forget the name- canít lion roar
    Skinny orc (melee) canít lion roar
    Scrawny orc (melee) canít lion roar

I canít hunt this place alone even with clear ring.

Please just make the melee mobs, melee mobs and remove this ai that makes them walk away. Or make lion roar as it was designed. To para mobs 5x5 for 8 seconds. Ur weird lion roar is crap. Completely ignores ranged mobs. That is not lion roar. You should have called it somthing else because it is most definitely not lom2 lion roar spell. Itís like a modded version designed to make life hard for warriors. Great idea but it donít work. Donít affect ranged mobs. WTH

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

The sub bosses in my opinion are also way too powerful. 5.2k dc 90% psn recovery massive a speed. Itís abit over tuned in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I know you probably think I’m always moaning but this is what the forums are for. Feedback. Positive or negative. I try to provide constructive feedback that will improve gameplay and ingame quality of life.
    Last edited by DarkStyle; 02-09-2020 at 02:03 PM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Re: Orcs

Wars are just para pets for taos and wizzys in this cave it seems. It would be nice if luring cry brought ranged mobs in close.
    Last edited by killa_nite; 02-09-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Supreme Member
    Thanks

seems its a grp cave but with the severe lack of mobs on f4 and the inability to recall on f2/3 kinda makes the place meh

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 5starstore For This Useful Post:

Alsiral (03-09-2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStyle View Post
    Hi
    Can you please review the new skinny/scrawny orc ai. It massively reduces warriors ability’s to hunt this place.

Doesn’t affect wiz as they can kill as normal.

Doesn’t affect Tao as they can still confuse them.

Lion roar don’t work. It works on pan goblins and beholder. There’s already ranged mobs in there that lion roar don’t work on but then now you introduced melee mobs that lion roar don’t work on either. What is the point of lvling if my spells ain’t even gonna work when I overtake the caves mobs lvls.
    Also they’re so fast I can barely even entrapment them.

There is
    Blue orcram - can’t lion roar
    Red orcram - can’t lion roar
    Red orcram mage - can’t lion roar
    Blue orcram mate - can’t lion roar
    The brute mob I forget the name- can’t lion roar
    Skinny orc (melee) can’t lion roar
    Scrawny orc (melee) can’t lion roar

I can’t hunt this place alone even with clear ring.

Please just make the melee mobs, melee mobs and remove this ai that makes them walk away. Or make lion roar as it was designed. To para mobs 5x5 for 8 seconds. Ur weird lion roar is crap. Completely ignores ranged mobs. That is not lion roar. You should have called it somthing else because it is most definitely not lom2 lion roar spell. It’s like a modded version designed to make life hard for warriors. Great idea but it don’t work. Don’t affect ranged mobs. WTH

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

The sub bosses in my opinion are also way too powerful. 5.2k dc 90% psn recovery massive a speed. It’s abit over tuned in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I know you probably think I’m always moaning but this is what the forums are for. Feedback. Positive or negative. I try to provide constructive feedback that will improve gameplay and ingame quality of life.
    not everything is meant to be soloable, whats next, you post you cant solo EM? give it a rest

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pootang1 View Post
    not everything is meant to be soloable, whats next, you post you cant solo EM? give it a rest
    This was pretty constructive. Why are you so butt hurt?

Wars being completely useless and mobs having mechanics to counter 1 specific class is lame.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by killa_nite View Post
    This was pretty constructive. Why are you so butt hurt?

Wars being completely useless and mobs having mechanics to counter 1 specific class is lame.
    i play a war, they’re not useless at all. not everything is meant to be soloable, orcs only recently been added and he’s already complaining about not being able to solo it
    Last edited by pootang1; 02-09-2020 at 11:12 PM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

i play a war, theyíre not useless at all. not everything is meant to be soloable, orcs only recently been added and heís already complaining about not being able to solo it
    If every other class can solo there then why should one be left out? I could solo pb and many other places 20 levels below but not the subs and bosses of course. His main complaint is the regular mobs, the sub I can see not soloing.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

i play a war, theyíre not useless at all. not everything is meant to be soloable, orcs only recently been added and heís already complaining about not being able to solo it
    Iím not saying wars are useless. Iím saying this ďnew fun aiĒ is not fun in any way. Itís draining and off putting.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5starstore View Post
    seems its a grp cave but with the severe lack of mobs on f4 and the inability to recall on f2/3 kinda makes the place meh
    Hit the nail on the head!

Thanks

Warriors have entrap, it works the same as sd, you can simply entrap and hit the space in front of you the mob will die before it arrives.
    BigBadaBoom
    Nerd

Thanks

I actually quite like the idea of a cave that really requires a group, all 3 classes have their own difficulties in there in different ways, it's a breath of fresh air to have some options
    Zad War 154 | Zade Wiz 175 | Zadu Tao 148

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

Thanks

Why can't you LR?

WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Why can't you LR?
    When you lion roar a scrawny orc or skinny orc it doesn’t affect them. They still stand there hitting me. Then they walk off then come running back. You’ll have to try it for urself fro see what I mean.

And lion roar doesn’t work on ranged mobs as we all know they still hit you when roared.
    Last edited by DarkStyle; 03-09-2020 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    I actually quite like the idea of a cave that really requires a group, all 3 classes have their own difficulties in there in different ways, it's a breath of fresh air to have some options
    I loved battle ground or whatever it was called on euro Mir was fun.
    Tao lightsoul 136 wizz mageoflight 146
    Come to play without drama

Thanks

Ok so Lion Roar works for all the monsters except Skinny / Scrawny which appear to have a conflict of AI. Any ranged monsters will continue to attack while they run away to a safe distance which may not be possible in narrow corridors.

I don't think that a 5x5 8 sec para spell would make the game better, just like giving Taoists the original Curse wouldn't!

WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Ok so Lion Roar works for all the monsters except Skinny / Scrawny which appear to have a conflict of AI. Any ranged monsters will continue to attack while they run away to a safe distance which may not be possible in narrow corridors.

I don't think that a 5x5 8 sec para spell would make the game better, just like giving Taoists the original Curse wouldn't!
    Ok I agree about the curse thing ��
    Yes it’s them two mobs that are causing the problem. Everything else is fine. Cave is pretty good apart from them. Could do with a few more supers n champs tho. Even when we clear 4th for hours not many respawn.
    I was hoping the orcs gp cave might have the same perks as past bichon gp caves

- - - Updated - - -

Re Facebook post. Corrrrrrrrr imagine a euro style 160+ oks and zumataurus. �� drooling

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I slightly disagree. Curse was op and everyone one the receiving side and giving side can agree to an extent. Only lv3 was op.

Lr as it stands is kinda weird. It's supposed to be a disengage of sorts I get but you can't relure using LC if their still under the lr effect. Its not always very effective either as the mob group mechanic can override lr and mobs swarm you as soon as your lr them.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by killa_nite View Post
    I slightly disagree. Curse was op and everyone one the receiving side and giving side can agree to an extent. Only lv3 was op.

Lr as it stands is kinda weird. It's supposed to be a disengage of sorts I get but you can't relure using LC if their still under the lr effect. Its not always very effective either as the mob group mechanic can override lr and mobs swarm you as soon as your lr them.
    Curse is also a player vs player spell. Lion roar is for mobs. Also for pets but doesnít work on pets.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DarkStyle View Post
    Hi
    Can you please review the new skinny/scrawny orc ai. It massively reduces warriors abilityís to hunt this place.

Doesnít affect wiz as they can kill as normal.

Doesnít affect Tao as they can still confuse them.

Lion roar donít work. It works on pan goblins and beholder. Thereís already ranged mobs in there that lion roar donít work on but then now you introduced melee mobs that lion roar donít work on either. What is the point of lvling if my spells ainít even gonna work when I overtake the caves mobs lvls.
    Also theyíre so fast I can barely even entrapment them.

There is
    Blue orcram - canít lion roar
    Red orcram - canít lion roar
    Red orcram mage - canít lion roar
    Blue orcram mate - canít lion roar
    The brute mob I forget the name- canít lion roar
    Skinny orc (melee) canít lion roar
    Scrawny orc (melee) canít lion roar

I canít hunt this place alone even with clear ring.

Please just make the melee mobs, melee mobs and remove this ai that makes them walk away. Or make lion roar as it was designed. To para mobs 5x5 for 8 seconds. Ur weird lion roar is crap. Completely ignores ranged mobs. That is not lion roar. You should have called it somthing else because it is most definitely not lom2 lion roar spell. Itís like a modded version designed to make life hard for warriors. Great idea but it donít work. Donít affect ranged mobs. WTH

Please read this

- - - Updated - - -

The sub bosses in my opinion are also way too powerful. 5.2k dc 90% psn recovery massive a speed. Itís abit over tuned in my opinion

- - - Updated - - -

I know you probably think Iím always moaning but this is what the forums are for. Feedback. Positive or negative. I try to provide constructive feedback that will improve gameplay and ingame quality of life.

Common Iím getting majorly bored now.

Evil Mir respawn is shit. Randomly every day or two.

Loki every 24 hours or more. Wtf

You added a brand new cave with total dog shit OP bosses. Impossible to plan anything in this place. If subs in kr ainít killed then orog wonít spawn.

Main super boss only spawned once naturally since the update began. MEGA LOLS.

Wtf are you doing to our beloved mir2.

Youíre killing it man.

- - - Updated - - -

The drops in new cave need a major over haul.

All bosses need to respawn way more often.

Explain how the new super boss spawns. Or do you just manually spawn it when u fell like it at a weekend

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah and I still ain’t had an opportunity to upgrade my evil Mir wep. Fkin joke

- - - Updated - - -

It’s only 7 months old

Thanks

here we go again QQ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast