The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Corona

Advanced Member

Corona

With the world going into meltdown for the next few months I just thought I would say good luck and get well to those who have themselves/relatives/friends/associates affected as I know a lot of different nationalities play this game.

As a high risk category myself who has even older relatives I worry for them every minute of the day.

Basically-what a fkin mess we are all in!!

Keep safe look after the vulnerable.

Re: Corona

Yep, all the best everyone. Be responsible and reduce your contact with people as much as possible. For every day of the week you self isolate you reduce you exposure by 14% that week!

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Yep, all the best everyone. Be responsible and reduce your contact with people as much as possible. For every day of the week you self isolate you reduce you exposure by 14% that week!
    In light of all this , I think we definitely havenít seen the worst of Covid-19 . As we all self isolate for the next few weeks could we have a few daily events . Sieges . Double supers and champ spawns maybe some 1.5 exp . Think it would really cheer the community up:) it would keep people of the streets and out of trouble . 😄

Supreme Member

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Think it’s time for Andy to do his bit for the nation! Add some short term events that will keep people in playing Mir safe and sound

After today’s announcement closing schools I feel for everyone who has young kids. It’s definitely a worrying time for you all take care and hope they can all be entertained and you guys don’t get too stressed.

Being a self employed trainer I’m not sure how this is going to affect me yet,

And people working in nhs etc wish you guys best of luck and generals everybody hope we can get through this nightmare.

Tbh GM should make gg x2 cheaper now cos of the corona. if we self isolate we only get 90 quid a week how r we supposed to afford gg??
    Cash loans??

Quote Originally Posted by dblcreatp69 View Post
    Tbh GM should make gg x2 cheaper now cos of the corona. if we self isolate we only get 90 quid a week how r we supposed to afford gg??
    Cash loans??
    Not a good idea, all that's going to do is destabilise the arcadia economy, you don't need to buy gg to play, plenty people get along fine finding gg in other ways. If you're on £90 a week (I assume UK SSP) then I think game gold should not be on your shopping list regardless of whether it's reduced or not
    Zad War 160 | Zade Wiz 187 | Zadu Tao 176

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

>> zade-mir.com << the ultimate arcadia information resource

Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day
    Teach a man to fish and he will starve to death because you didn't give him a fish

All personal insults in signatures will be reported

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    Not a good idea, all that's going to do is destabilise the arcadia economy, you don't need to buy gg to play, plenty people get along fine finding gg in other ways. If you're on £90 a week (I assume UK SSP) then I think game gold should not be on your shopping list regardless of whether it's reduced or not
    Zade, your 'in built logic' shines through again....haha