The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Tremor's

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Exclamation Tremor's

oki maybe someone can tell me what this dam boss can drop ...... tremors i have killed him over 21 times in the last day and didnt get anything but a finegrindoil .......

and the other thing there 3 bosses am aware of when you kill you only get 1 guild build point ... that sucks as there hard to kill and are high lvls soo andy can u have a look into adding other more points to them maybe makeing them 2 points per kill / talking about the Butcher the savage terror King and Tremors

not asking for them to give the points of 5 or 6 but just asking if they can give 2 or 3 guildbuild points please :)

Thanks

Re: Tremor's

I've had items off tremor but it's really not anything good tbh. Was low level stuff like 120 or something
    Zad War 134 | Zade Wiz 165 | Zadu Tao 145

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~

Advanced Member
    Thanks

for a boss like tremors should drop at lest 130 stuff and some books at lest hes a hard cookie

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Press ctrl and target the boss, you should see what lvl it is , and guess it drops kit around that sort of lvl . I think it drops 132 items , possibly the chance of crystal too but that i think will be slim lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 5starstore View Post
    Press ctrl and target the boss, you should see what lvl it is , and guess it drops kit around that sort of lvl . I think it drops 132 items , possibly the chance of crystal too but that i think will be slim lol
    I can't remember specifically what items it was but I do remember being surprised that it was lower level stuff than naga champion drops.

It is a lower level boss than naga champ, and in fitting with the theme of that map it makes sense for naga champ to have higher level drops. But I think given the difficulty of tremor the drop rate (of the lower level items) should be very high
    Zad War 134 | Zade Wiz 165 | Zadu Tao 145

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~