The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Unidentified Items, where to buy scrolls?

Thanks

Unidentified Items, where to buy scrolls?

havent played in 10-12 years, can find info on where to buy in arcadia but where do i go in project?
    Thanks
    Never Surrender!

DarkSprings: Wizzard : 57
    LightHawk : Taoist : 54

Thanks

Re: Unidentified Items, where to buy scrolls?

Quote Originally Posted by Ceaser View Post
    havent played in 10-12 years, can find info on where to buy in arcadia but where do i go in project?
    Thanks
    Forget p69 just come to Arcadia :)
    Zad War 134 | Zade Wiz 165 | Zadu Tao 140

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~

Just Registered
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ceaser View Post
    Thanks
    Hello DarkSprings and fellow wizards here is my leveling guide for wizards in p69!
    1-83 Start Doing quest start off at npc Emily located at bordentown! then as you become higher go to Fortevil farmer for some more quests!
    Level 83-93 Best place Swaltus Cave located at Prajna Island grab a experience gem and ur good there! You can instant kill mobs by using TurnUndead
    Level 93 -113 Best Place Sunken Temple located at Fortevil local teleport , 1st start killing at f1 then when ur 100+ move on to f2You can instant kill mobs by using Turn Undead
    Level 113-124 Best Place located at Mongchon mudwall if u go left there's a big temple enter and you can only instant kill the boars
    Level 124 - 140 Best Place located at Woomyon Festering Woods the after u enter you'll see three caves go to the top one and TurnUndead all mobs
    140-152 Best place located at Crystaline which is one of the caves in snowbrook foothills TurnUndead there all mobs kill mini boss to get Inferno Skill
    152-165 Now here's the hard part you need atleast 50% fire damage and two skills Inferno ,FireStorm ( or Armageddon) After u got those go to Anicent Temples in snowbrookfoothills go to the king room round up like 70mobs do inferno start running in circles and shooting em with armagedon or firestorm165-172+ You have to go to Naga ruins tame Super pets and start killing them (not turn undead) it gets harder and harder my advice to go after 172
    Any questions feel free to ask. I also play Project 69 Warrior ShadowLegend lvl 159, if u want a tao lvl ing guide or warrior feel free to ask i know most stuff :) YOUR WELCOME , NO PROBLEM!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadowLegend For This Useful Post:

Warda (18-08-2019)

Thanks

Thank you for your input Shadow. I'm sure this will be very helpful. :)
    Useful Links:

Mir Arcadia | Project 69 | Rise of the Archons

Download | How to Connect
    Account Recovery | FAQs | Contact Us

- - -

Stay updated on Twitter & Facebook!

. .

Just Registered
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warda View Post
    Thank you for your input Shadow. I'm sure this will be very helpful. :)
    No problems but Warda there have been massive glitches , bugs on p69 you need to fix them very urgently , me and my mate tried the Red Dragon Dungeon we got till IWT but then some bug happend and we couldn't go throught the door i am 100% sure we killed all mobs in the map and bosses also the map before , Also Sabuk Wall npcs are bugged you can no longer use them neither can another guild conquer the castle (my guild tried it) you can enter the castle even if ur guild doesn't have it.
    And the exp rate for Ancient Temple and Naga has to be increased , we people have lives m8 with exp pot i make 10% in 4hours? am lvl 159 atm stuck with an exp pot it's not helping Either decrease the amount of exp the character needs to get to lvlup or increase the monsters exp!
    And WTF happend to events p69 isn't getting anything and the bosses have been there for years no new bossses nor maps you ought to do something!

I'm very disapointed in seeing my best mates leaving the server one by one , it's because you havent been adding stuff and more and more bugs are starting to come!
    Fix this immediately please > there are many players that have supported the server it's time you treat them with an update!all p69 players are
    Players are decreasing 1 by 1 and the lvling has to be fixed too

- - - Updated - - -

The game needs alot of more CHALLENGE at 172 there's litterally nothing to do no events only naga bosses and low lvl bosses i have also found 4 FARMER QUESTS Bugged

Just Registered
    Thanks

[QUOTE=ShadowLegend;489872]Hello DarkSprings and fellow wizards here is my leveling guide for wizards in p69!
    1-83 Start Doing quest start off at npc Emily located at bordentown! then as you become higher go to Fortevil farmer for some more quests!
    Level 83-93 Best place Swaltus Cave located at Prajna Island grab a experience gem and ur good there! You can instant kill mobs by using TurnUndead
    Level 93 -113 Best Place Sunken Temple located at Fortevil local teleport , 1st start killing at f1 then when ur 100+ move on to f2You can instant kill mobs by using Turn Undead
    Level 113-124 Best Place located at Mongchon mudwall if u go left there's a big temple enter and you can only instant kill the boars
    Level 124 - 140 Best Place located at Woomyon Festering Woods the after u enter you'll see three caves go to the top one and TurnUndead all mobs
    140-152 Best place located at Crystaline which is one of the caves in snowbrook foothills TurnUndead there all mobs kill mini boss to get Inferno Skill
    152-165 Now here's the hard part you need atleast 50% fire damage and two skills Inferno ,FireStorm ( or Armageddon) After u got those go to Anicent Temples in snowbrookfoothills go to the king room round up like 70mobs do inferno start running in circles and shooting em with armagedon or firestorm165-172+ You have to go to Naga ruins tame Super pets and start killing them (not turn undead) it gets harder and harder my advice to go after 172
    And here's a wizard Skill guide as far as i know here's where i got the skills
    PhoenixDance this skill drops from Sunken Temple which is located at Fortevil local teleport bosses im not really sure but its either from Valkyrie , Hercules or Foresti!
    ThunderNova And ThunderStrike those two drop from Sunken Temple bosses
    DragonFireShield And Blaze i havent gotten those two but i have asked nearly the entire server apparently it doesnt drop and you have to buy it from the game shop < a mystery unsolved would need gm to look at this
    Ignite drops from KingLeoric located at Woomyon FesteringWoods top cave f2 and king room if you can't get the skill PM ShadowLegend and ill give you one for free :)
    ArticBlast this skill drops from two places it drops from Holy Devil located at snowbrook mountain and it drops from A mob named Azure Tiger which you can find in two maps snowbrook valley and snowbrook pass
    FireStorm this skill drops from Holy Devil
    Inferno this skill drops from a boss name Swaltus Guardian it's located in one of the snowbrook foothills cave called Crystalline Passageline to get to the boss you have to pass these doors 1. Top Right 2.Top Left 3.Bottom Left then your not in the king room but in a room that has 2 Swaltus Guarians which uncommonly drops Inferno ( and TwinDrakeFire for warriors) Dont townteleport yet! there's a door at the top of the map leading you to a big boss and another two guardians my advice dont try kill the big boss before you are lvl 160 it's very hard!
    CallOfPhoenix this skill drops from a boss called Iku Turso its located at arcane province > Iku's lair F5 but they're is a problem you cannot kill it untill you
    are lvl 160+ with wizard! So my advice is just to buy it from a high lvl player!

Armageddon this skill looks exactly like FireStorm but it deals way more damage! it drops from a boss called Khazard located at Arcane Province>>Insect Cave the boss u can only find it on two maps which are Insect Cave West and Insect Cave East the boss is not that hard but challenging to kill with wizard!
    My Advice if you're stuck finding a skill , the best thing to do is to buy it from the gameshop because that helps the GameMaster finnacially meaning you supported him which helps the keep the server alive! Or if you are unable to buy gamegold farm gold and then exchange it for gamegold! simple i did this to get all my warrior skils :) If that hard just carry on farming the bosses they'll give u exp and eventually you'll get what your after!! Btw sorry i didnt start the skill guide from lvl 1 because some skills arent much needed and you'll get them anyways!
    Any questions feel free to ask.