The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: The current problem with Resting Exp Bonus

Thanks

The current problem with Resting Exp Bonus

There are huge gaps in the exp required in 140+ and 110-140 players, hence resulting a huge difference in the bonus exp they get even from a night of sleep.

While my over night resting bonus of 35million exp at level 125 is finished after 1 hour of farming. a level 140+ characters over night resting bonus can last for a day of farming.
    Since a mob at 125 gives roughly half of the exp given to a level 145 mob which is far from the ratio of resting bonuses in those 2 different levels of players.

Hence this is why people can feel like this was a huge nerf to catchup players like myself.
    I think there should be a fix to find a middle ground between the old and the new resting exp system.

Thanks

Re: The current problem with Resting Exp Bonus

exp on mobs for low levels. was getting 400% now they getting 100% its a huge nurf
    BigBadaBoom
    Nerd

Thanks

Very good point, the idea behind resting exp is to encourage you to rest. I see your point about the maximum representing more hunting for higher levels. The concept works well, but it definitely needs some tweaking.

I'm sure Andy will take your thoughts on board as they have been well explained, far better than most of the server that just posts "mmmnnngggg everythin fucked server shit u suck". I take my hat off to you
    Zad War 147 | Zade Wiz 167 | Zadu Tao 146

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Resting bonus is NOT working as it states on the forum and FB and needs fixing asap