The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Game Master!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Game Master!!!

This post isnít about crying nor I have been effected by these players in any way.
    I have made this post to understand how is it possible.....

I watched Child/Swetewar/Sam (how ever you spell his name) they are crazy fast super fast now I understand you can be very fast with good PC and connection but when you live outside UK/Europe having a good PC with crap connection shouldnít make you super Uber fast. Anyways Andy just a request to check these 3 players LOG. Maybe they are genuinely fast but I highly doubt it.

Thanks

Re: Game Master!!!

Don't know about the other 2 but Samurai is crazy fast, probably just a good set up though.

Thanks

Seemed fast yeah, but I wouldn't accuse of hacking necessarily, just a good set up. Lucky they don't hit very hard so not really a problem
    Zad War 134 | Zade Wiz 160 | Zadu Tao 128

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~

Thanks

Who?!

Thanks

Here we go again. Not this again, You lose you cry Cheaters, we've all offered Andy to log onto our computers, we have nothing to hide.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted View Post
    Here we go again. Not this again, You lose you cry Cheaters, we've all offered Andy to log onto our computers, we have nothing to hide.
    Maybe you should read the thread properly. I havenít lost anything and you canít even touch me let alone losing anything.

No one had accused itís a request to check it out as 99.99% of the time any one committing an illegal activity denies it. Ps Andy doesnít need your permission to log on your PC he can check logs by your game account.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sorroco View Post
    Maybe you should read the thread properly. I haven’t lost anything and you can’t even touch me let alone losing anything.

No one had accused it’s a request to check it out as 99.99% of the time any one committing an illegal activity denies it. Ps Andy doesn’t need your permission to log on your PC he can check logs by your game account.
    No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity. theses kind of threads have been made so much in the past, maybe use the search function and you'd see, were just generally fast..

Then your even more stupider than you look if you think some "Logs" can show if someones fast or not

- Also, to log onto my Computer, he would need my Permission / Access.
    - And i'm opening willing to provide that if that's what it takes to stop people like you cry.

Just because you've got a slow PC for Mir, doesn't mean someones cheating, we've always been fast, and if we cant touch you, why are you writing this thread to complain? makes no sense what so ever. on that note. have a good day. and continue to be a care bear.
    Last edited by Shafted; 25-05-2019 at 09:45 AM. Reason: Additional Information for CareBears!

Thanks

Cheating is cheating and if you are cheating then it should be stopped. Simple.
    As for not needing to read the thread you clearly DID need to read it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted View Post
    No need to read it properly tbh, it basically comes down to you shredding tears because you lost, you may not have lost an item, but you sure lost your dignity. theses kind of threads have been made so much in the past, maybe use the search function and you'd see, were just generally fast..

Then your even more stupider than you look if you think some "Logs" can show if someones fast or not

- Also, to log onto my Computer, he would need my Permission / Access.
    - And i'm opening willing to provide that if that's what it takes to stop people like you cry.

Just because you've got a slow PC for Mir, doesn't mean someones cheating, we've always been fast, and if we cant touch you, why are you writing this thread to complain? makes no sense what so ever. on that note. have a good day. and continue to be a care bear.
    whatís with the Essay? I didnít ask for your life story and you clearly do need to read the thread Again. GM doesnít need access to your PC!!! Why you so shafted!!! Make it worse shafting yourself even more.but thanks for the BUMp on this thread. Your response shows that your doing something not legitimate.

Thanks

What’s funny is, joined server few days ago playing azze, created a new guild and bodies are dropping like flies on here, only matter of time for people to resort to “he’s cheating, wtf he so fast etc”, nah mate we not even tweaked yet wait till then ^_^, and the gm can’t really do anything about it because there’s no indication any programs etc are being used, just normal modifications to laptop and bit of cleaning :)) will enjoy the upcoming guild wars hope to see yall there

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azze View Post
    Whatís funny is, joined server few days ago playing azze, created a new guild and bodies are dropping like flies on here, only matter of time for people to resort to ďheís cheating, wtf he so fast etcĒ, nah mate we not even tweaked yet wait till then ^_^, and the gm canít really do anything about it because thereís no indication any programs etc are being used, just normal modifications to laptop and bit of cleaning :)) will enjoy the upcoming guild wars hope to see yall there
    Tweak and modify away, I mean yous need all the help you can get hah

Thanks

Whatís funny is, joined server few days ago playing azze, created a new guild and bodies are dropping like flies on here, only matter of time for people to resort to ďheís cheating, wtf he so fast etcĒ, nah mate we not even tweaked yet wait till then ^_^, and the gm canít really do anything about it because thereís no indication any programs etc are being used, just normal modifications to laptop and bit of cleaning :)) will enjoy the upcoming guild wars hope to see yall there
    I see :)

Thanks

I said sweetwar was cheating lol. It’s so obvious he was in the mountain running at least 1.2

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstyle12 View Post
    I said sweetwar was cheating lol. It’s so obvious he was in the mountain running at least 1.2
    Need another bag of salt? Be thankful that the changes last year stopped us from becoming even faster, no ones cheating, no programs or nothing your just bad :X

Thanks

how do you become "faster" without cheating?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darkstyle12 View Post
    I said sweetwar was cheating lol. Itís so obvious he was in the mountain running at least 1.2
    You most likely right m8. Itís matter of time until GM blocks them off :)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbsi View Post
    how do you become "faster" without cheating?
    ummmm gotta cheat and you become fast unless you live next door to Andy and you have 10 Meters distance to the server :p

- - - Updated - - -

Need another bag of salt? Be thankful that the changes last year stopped us from becoming even faster, no ones cheating, no programs or nothing your just bad :X
    curiosity who uses Azze now? English seems to be understandable comparing to the guy who has been leveling azze.

Thanks

Ibby plays azze. Usually ibby who's on at wars, don't really see pve azze at pk, he's too slow haha

Thanks

Bag of salt? “Saltiness” is used to describe the taste of tears. I don’t need a bag of salt if I’m crying do I

- - - Updated - - -

Ibby u little cunt. It’s Dom :)))))

- - - Updated - - -

Ibby don’t cheat he can just fight good!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mamoset View Post
    Ibby plays azze. Usually ibby who's on at wars, don't really see pve azze at pk, he's too slow haha
    Ahh I had a feeling itís him. Yea your too slow Ibrahim :) but glad you fyked over the jordan/Egyptian gang hehe

Thanks

Always fun to watch folk argue about cheating.

I have friends on both sides and I'm not looking to change that, so as usual I'll be a boring bastard and keep out of it :P
    Zad War 134 | Zade Wiz 160 | Zadu Tao 128

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

~ It's just a game ~

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast