The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Guild Page GG

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Guild Page GG

    Scorp could you add function that would allow guild leaders to buy items from Game shop using the donated GG so we can get items to help our members and a page to track who makes donation of both gold and GG

    we have gg that has been donated but unable to use anywhere this could go to lower players we help to lvl and ability to get recall sets training pots and buffs etc etc
    Doza is a compliment. when you call someone Doza or a Doza it means that they are nearly perfect. usually describes a male who is goodlooking and charming. he is nearly a total package.

    144 Tao (DozTao)
    132 Wiz (Doza)

  2. #2
    Advanced Member sorroco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    183
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Guild Page GG

    Lol good luck mate.

  3. #3
    Administrator Scorpian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    7,472
    Thanks
    161
    Thanked 416 Times in 277 Posts

    Re: Guild Page GG

    It was intended for a larger feature but other things got in the way. We considered the shields may cost GameGold but that was decided against. I am not sure what will happen now with the feature. It should be disabled really to prevent those accidents

    WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    74
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Re: Guild Page GG

    still think a way of tracking donations from members would be cool kick some of the slackers make a more stable guild
    Doza is a compliment. when you call someone Doza or a Doza it means that they are nearly perfect. usually describes a male who is goodlooking and charming. he is nearly a total package.

    144 Tao (DozTao)
    132 Wiz (Doza)

  5. #5
    Advanced Member marcus78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Re: Guild Page GG

    Quote Originally Posted by Doza View Post
    still think a way of tracking donations from members would be cool kick some of the slackers make a more stable guild
    Does someone who doesnt donate make them a less efficent member then someone who does donate?
    Example... someone may lead hunts, give items to members but someone who donates some gold is better?



    'I want to be like notorious and buy the GM backpocket'

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Guild Page GG

    Quote Originally Posted by marcus78 View Post
    Does someone who doesnt donate make them a less efficent member then someone who does donate?
    Example... someone may lead hunts, give items to members but someone who donates some gold is better?
    Agree with this. To be honest and don't think I have ever donated but anything I get from hunts is always offered to guildies right away for either Free / whatever they can afford to pay if its an expensive item and I am trying to save towards something that will help my guild on hunts such as HP / MP regen buff skills. I wouldn't say that makes me a slacker but definitely contributing towards strengthening the guild in my own small way.

    On the dontated GG point - I never knew that feature was broke and we have around 20 or so sitting in our guild. Could there not just be a withdraw feature added?
    Last edited by smeghead2; 01-05-2019 at 12:58 AM.

  7. #7
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    309
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 25 Times in 21 Posts

    Re: Guild Page GG

    Quote Originally Posted by smeghead2 View Post
    Agree with this. To be honest and don't think I have ever donated but anything I get from hunts is always offered to guildies right away for either Free / whatever they can afford to pay if its an expensive item and I am trying to save towards something that will help my guild on hunts such as HP / MP regen buff skills. I wouldn't say that makes me a slacker but definitely contributing towards strengthening the guild in my own small way.

    On the dontated GG point - I never knew that feature was broke and we have around 20 or so sitting in our guild. Could there not just be a withdraw feature added?
    Well, it dont need to be whos better or not. Everyone decide themself what they think is more importent realy.. and the guild that you play in, for example, may not think the same as other guilds about what is important. Tons of different situations and scenarios. I dont see any problem if we would be able to see who has donate what amount. I bet everyone in guild know what people do or not do what comes to give items and such to lower lvls or them that needs it. Just not relevant issue tbh

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Re: Guild Page GG

    I don't think the feature is a bad idea and have no issues with the feature being implemented. My issue was simply questioning if someone was a slacker for not donating

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •