The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Shared characters

Just Registered
    Thanks

Shared characters

Sometimes I get pkd by character xxxxx. Sometimes I don't. Since knowledge is good, can we as a community help each other by posting names of known shared characters.
    So we can be wary that we are dealing with multiple personalities. I don't want to name names but characters such as Rolk, Azze, Speed79.

Thanks.

Thanks

Re: Shared characters

you wont get any takers because players fear getting banned by GM for sharing, best bet is to rt away from anyone your not sure of.
    or ask for a list of players that don't share accounts..... would be short i guess lol.
    Last edited by wicksey; 15-08-2018 at 11:50 AM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    you wont get any takers because players fear getting banned by GM for sharing, best bet is to rt away from anyone your not sure of.
    or ask for a list of players that don't share accounts..... would be short i guess lol.
    Account sharing doesnít get u banned itís jus letting someone play ur char.... lol

Thanks

I don't trust anyone who shares chars. Only reason to do it is if you're too lazy to level a char yourself. Little kids want everything on a plate.
    Zad War 155 | Zade Wiz 176 | Zadu Tao 148

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Don't think speed has pk'd you for a while and may not be for the foreseeable future :)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by zad48231 View Post
    I don't trust anyone who shares chars. Only reason to do it is if you're too lazy to level a char yourself. Little kids want everything on a plate.
    Iím lazy so I bike chars but I Pk them a godly kit, win win

Thanks

Thats a pretty dim statement

Does acc sharing automatically make you a thief? If so wouldn't they rob the shared account?

If its his rl mate sharing why would he tar his irl friends name by stealing,
    + this isnt a new game no new issues arise only existing ones in different formats which by now we are all aware of surely?

The people who was capped before spent more time online at 155 than the 0-154s did-hardly lazy play.

Idk who or what this is aimed at but it seems a very biased stand alone opinion, i've shared since spider patch(euro) and had no issues bar a hacking (gm being conned).

Tldr?

Pm me your details, i will share and level your acc.

With my email on it
    Last edited by WhyHexSpeeders; 16-08-2018 at 03:08 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhyHexSpeeders View Post
    Thats a pretty dim statement

Does acc sharing automatically make you a thief? If so wouldn't they rob the shared account?

If its his rl mate sharing why would he tar his irl friends name by stealing,
    + this isnt a new game no new issues arise only existing ones in different formats which by now we are all aware of surely?

The people who was capped before spent more time online at 155 than the 0-154s did-hardly lazy play.

Idk who or what this is aimed at but it seems a very biased stand alone opinion, i've shared since spider patch(euro) and had no issues bar a hacking (gm being conned).

Tldr?

Pm me your details, i will share and level your acc.

With my email on it
    It's not aimed at anyone in particular, it's just a general statement.

You have misunderstood me. I don't say anyone who account shares is a thief. What I say is I don't know what they will do. If a character has many people on it maybe I am friends with 1 or 2 of them, but don't know the others. Maybe the others will be thieves or will PK me, I don't know because I don't know them, and it's impossible for me to tell who is playing the char.

I'll never play anyone else's char and nobody will ever play mine.
    Zad War 155 | Zade Wiz 176 | Zadu Tao 148

Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

Links -> Maps | Wiz Guide

I help solve problems as much as I can, but please don't abuse that offer. Polite requests with all relevant information included get prioritised over demands. I'm here to play too!

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Ohhh my where to start with this comment..........

Laziness doesn't come into it at all friends trusting each other and wanting to play different characters to spice things up or help out each other...

Game content went stale still not that great imo but as a result was a group of 5 of us shared some of best chars/kit in game aint got fuck all to do with laziness