The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Advanced Member sorroco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    It seems when I use BC I canít hit the opponent once they are dashed, where as before the advantage of BC was to use skill and hit individual once dashed. Can you look into this please

  2. #2
    Administrator Scorpian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    7,527
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 435 Times in 290 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    You mean the target isn't getting the damage dealt displayed on the skill overlay?

    WeMade a dream,
    I made a reality.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    You mean the target isn't getting the damage dealt displayed on the skill overlay?
    Its like there is a short delay once the Battle Charge has completed and before the next hit so it gives the person you have charged time to walk away after the dash and that makes you miss the all vital flame/blaze shot. Previously it was a lot quicker so the person you charged you could get a shot off on them.

  4. #4
    Advanced Member sorroco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    You mean the target isn't getting the damage dealt displayed on the skill overlay?
    whilst using BC the opponent gets to walk away without being hit. @mamoset has explained it better.

  5. #5
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 140 Times in 109 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    I think it's fine :P
    Zad War 135 | Zade Wiz 165 | Zadu Tao 146

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    ~ It's just a game ~

  6. #6
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by mamoset View Post
    Its like there is a short delay once the Battle Charge has completed and before the next hit so it gives the person you have charged time to walk away after the dash and that makes you miss the all vital flame/blaze shot. Previously it was a lot quicker so the person you charged you could get a shot off on them.
    This is insane! Why we warriors being bullied when Tao and wizzys are OP

  7. #7
    Big Time Poster! zad48231's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,156
    Thanks
    107
    Thanked 140 Times in 109 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkongen View Post
    This is insane! Why we warriors being bullied when Tao and wizzys are OP
    Wizzies are so weak mate come pvp me I'll show u <3
    Zad War 135 | Zade Wiz 165 | Zadu Tao 146

    Good at: Talking shit, standing in town, drinking cider
    Bad at: PVP, levelling, bosses, quests

    ~ It's just a game ~

  8. #8
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    453
    Thanks
    184
    Thanked 48 Times in 44 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    I Think if your not hitting the swing after your BC connects your just slower than the guy getting bc'd ..

  9. #9
    Advanced Member sorroco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    206
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by 5starstore View Post
    I Think if your not hitting the swing after your BC connects your just slower than the guy getting bc'd ..
    yea it makes sense to what you are saying but how about when people that are faster then me whilst using bc on me I can walk off.

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    it's deffo not working as it should, yes opponents can walk away after getting BC'd, warrs are so weak now i cant sleep well at night

  11. #11
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Re: Has BatlleChrge been altered?

    Quote Originally Posted by liaw28 View Post
    it's deffo not working as it should, yes opponents can walk away after getting BC'd, warrs are so weak now i cant sleep well at night
    LoL I slept rlt bad couse of it also

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •