3 Way Deadlock | The Legend of Mir

3 Way Deadlock

Much prefer it this way, 3 separate guilds fighting for it except notors who have now allied with legacy 🤢, we just done all this work braking alliances to make game more fun and they took a step back and allied…. Is what it is and hopefully this trend moves forward to bring excitement back to pk and wars.

Much prefer it this way, 3 separate guilds fighting for it except notors who have now allied with legacy 🤢, we just done all this work braking alliances to make game more fun and they took a step back and allied…. Is what it is and hopefully this trend moves forward to bring excitement back to pk and wars.
I agree that it's much more fun this way. As for Noto being allied with Legacy, I don't see it as an issue since Legacy is a really small guild—typically only about four or fewer members show up for war. When you combine Legacy and Noto, their numbers are roughly equal to Imms alone, which seems fair to me.

War was really fun but the lag for me was insane, I was getting like 29fps. But maybe because I was recording too

I agree that it's much more fun this way. As for Noto being allied with Legacy, I don't see it as an issue since Legacy is a really small guild—typically only about four or fewer members show up for war. When you combine Legacy and Noto, their numbers are roughly equal to Imms alone, which seems fair to me.

War was really fun but the lag for me was insane, I was getting like 29fps. But maybe because I was recording too
Yeah I bet that recording won't do your CPU any favours mate.

It would be nice if guilds who are fighting/allied just show up to fights tho as fighting Temp is harder than NotoDrag/Legacy and makes winning the contest impossible lol

Its also vic and hes guild who teamed up with notors / legacy so now 3 merged to allys, i will do my best to break this alliance by ensuring i help either imms or temp to take the castles from whoever is using the ally function untill all guilds vow not to use it or its removed from game, also i cane back to templar under the presumption it would be all vs all, so far it seems templar helping notor and legacy when it comes to imms, but are willing to fight eachother solo im not happy with this stance so again will do my best to make sure its a fair all v all, i only want the best for the server and fun wars.

Bigchenchen out!

Hawk Tuah.

Back