Bug Report - Why is DC capped in PvP??! | The Legend of Mir

Bug Report Why is DC capped in PvP??!

Mustafa13

@Scorpian @Warda

Hey, could you please remove the cap on DC? It's frustrating that having 2700 DC with 88% dark damage and 33% fire damage deals the same damage as someone with 2300 DC in PvP. When you put in the effort to increase your DC by 300 points and 85% darkdamage, you should see real benefits. But it feels like the game stops rewarding you after a certain point (somewhere between 2,300-2400). It's unfair because it takes a lot of time and hard work to reach that higher DC. It's like the game doesn't care about your efforts. This makes the game unfair for players who work hard to improve because they're not getting the advantages they should.

1709154991758.jpeg

I tried out with my build with a total DC of 2705, with 86.8% dark damage and 33.15% fire damage, along with 75% Physical Attack (PA). Surprisingly, it hits for the exact same damage as a warrior with only 2300 DC. I'm pretty sure there's some kind of hidden limit or cap affecting this. It's not a joke, I'm serious about this issue. In PvP, I'm only doing about half the damage I normally do in PvE. I already know about resistances and how they work, so that's not the issue. When I tested the DC, I made sure to do it against opponents with low resistance and who didn't have anywhere near as much dark or fire damage as me. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Thank you.
DragonKarma

I'm going to do more testing to be absolutely 1billion percent sure if there's a cap or not.
I'm almost certain there is, but this problem is so awfully terrible that it's hard to believe. It's really sad if it's true.
Also, if there is a cap, I want the Game Master to announce it and add something that shows what the maximum DC cap is.
Just like how you can't go above 75% for Physical Attack (PA) because 75% is the cap, I think they should do the same with DC.

Otherwise, folks like me will have wasted so much time and money buying Game Gold, just to find out we're not getting any better because of a hidden DC limit.
I agree, reaching this DC cap is tough. It's not something casual players can easily achieve. You really have to be super into the game to get there. Also, I think this DC cap is just old-fashioned. A year or two ago, hardly anyone could hit 2400 DC. But now, as you can see, I've reached 2700, and two others have hit 2500 or 2600.

Go test against a trainer mob and get some stats. 20 hits with tdb at 2700dc and then 20 at 2400 dc. Report back with screen shots.

Without changing dd or anything thing so almost just needs to be with hero pot n torch and without

Alright, just so you know, I'm not the only one making this claim. Any other warrior with a DC above 2600 says the same thing.
Highly likely for it to be true, or at the very least strong diminishing returns when you have dc over 2600. I will await GM's response and also post proof

I think it's an old fashioned cap that GM didn't pay enough attention to increase.

Last edited:
Why do you assume that the cap has always been 2,300 (if there is one?)

Maybe with each level cap increase, and gear tier release, the mysterious damage cap is increased too. The other day you were on here boasting about almost killing yourself with reflect damage and one hitting the other player. That sounds like a damage cap could be required, to me!

You should do what the guys have advised and hit the trainer for an accurate time with all the pots and without so you don’t affect a.speed and accuracy etc, then he will give you an average damage output when you stop hitting. That’s what I thought you were going to say anyway but you mentioned hitting a player which is a strange way to go about conducting this test.

I’m also gunna add, maybe leave out your comments about all the time and hard work you have put in. You bought all your kit and played for a lot less (on this server) than most of the others in top 20
Edit: Fair enough, valid point tbh as my 1 year and a few months on this server is nothing compared to the other veterans, there are even some legends who've been playing since Arcadia got released lol. My gear and level somewhat prove how OP catchup is tbh (assuming you spend a few GG on some events)

Last edited:
DK, you have put in your post 'When you put in the effort to increase your DC by 300 points and 85% darkdamage, you should see real benefits' and in another post you speak of 1 hitting a similar kitted, similar level, same class, player.

What benefits do you think you are missing out on?

Maybe this isn't a bug. Maybe GM has capped damage for this exact reason? Also, it might just be one of those things that GM 'politely declines' to comment on 🤷‍♂️

DK, you have put in your post 'When you put in the effort to increase your DC by 300 points and 85% darkdamage, you should see real benefits' and in another post you speak of 1 hitting a similar kitted, similar level, same class, player.

What benefits do you think you are missing out on?

Maybe this isn't a bug. Maybe GM has capped damage for this exact reason? Also, it might just be one of those things that GM 'politely declines' to comment on 🤷‍♂️
Hey Dote and @UnKnownAngel , I think you both got me wrong. In my last post, I was complaining about how overpowered reflect damage is. It's so strong that it can instantly one shot me and another warrior who are at the same level. I hope the GM will make reflect damage less powerful so it doesn't one shot players.

Also, the GM shouldn't limit DC but if they do, they should tell us first. Otherwise, all the work I've done to boost my DC and dark damage would be pointless. Thousands of GameGold and countless hours all in vain, thanks to gm not bothering to reveal the cap visibly in char stats menu

Last edited:
Hey Dote, I think you got me wrong. In my last post, I was complaining about how overpowered reflect damage is. It's so strong that it can instantly one shot me and another warrior who are at the same level. I hope the GM will make reflect damage less powerful so it doesn't one shot players.

Also, the GM shouldn't limit DC but if they do, they should tell us first. Otherwise, all the work I've done to boost my DC and dark damage would be pointless. Thousands of GameGold and countless hours all in vain, thanks to gm not bothering to reveal the cap visibly in char stats menu
Sorry bud. Yeah, I thought you meant that you nearly pk'd yourself due to the reflect while 1 hitting another player, not that you both individually got the same result.

My bad!

Back