Feature Request - Public Oma King or New Lords WORLD bosses! | Page 2 | The Legend of Mir

Feature Request Public Oma King or New Lords WORLD bosses!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we lock this thread as clearly it's been reduced to awful English and petty insults instead of people putting forward good ideas for potential new content.
Dont worry little guy u dont need to bother about others big boys arguments , u guys can continue the moaning post i said my bit to some scum bag and not bothering to reply again for now , its alright .

@Scorpian @Warda please lock this before it gets any worse
Stfu twat
The same scum bags from the last post here , what makes ano one likes u even interfere i know no body gives a fk about u , but u insulting then say lock the post before getting worse , is the same guy made drama posts insulting and crying about apple tango and threating pve players which he cant even do shit and 24/7 moaning as hes nothing in game or real , dunno what to say with those physco idiots hypocrite players honesly any more .

Dont worry little guy u dont need to bother about others big boys arguments , u guys can continue the moaning post i said my bit to some scum bag and not bothering to reply again for now , its alright .

Lol grown man considers himself a "big boy"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back