Guild Aura | The Legend of Mir

Guild Aura

Pookies

Slightly confused on this and why it was changed. Even when we have no pk or go brown our aura has dropped to 0 and cannot get it back up. Can not buy shields or anything. Can you please elaborate on this. Constantly hunting to try and raise it, managed to get it to 3 and then it went back to 0 with no pk?

My guild aura is -10 and it says most loved guild why you taking too stress in that lol its ok who ever pk in your guild you will lose aura maybe you lost today bcz we were fighting with danman and p1nk thats why but it decreases too fast i have checked it me and ammar was fighting in pk zone for fun and i died he lost 1 aura instantly

My guild aura is -10 and it says most loved guild why you taking too stress in that lol its ok who ever pk in your guild you will lose aura maybe you lost today bcz we were fighting with danman and p1nk thats why but it decreases too fast i have checked it me and ammar was fighting in pk zone for fun and i died he lost 1 aura instantly
Not stressing lol just asking how it works. Because even tho we had no pk for ages it still decreased. Can't buy some shields without aura. Maybe people secretly pking without me 😱😱 rude

Not stressing lol just asking how it works. Because even tho we had no pk for ages it still decreased. Can't buy some shields without aura. Maybe people secretly pking without me 😱😱 rude
Was bit of PK that lasted few mins and only went brown didn't even kill anyone and it still went down, if that's how it is now I doubt anyone gonna keep high enough aura to get shields unless they PVE lol

I don't get how other pk guilds haven't lost aura tho ?

Aura is lost to fast and cant get it back. Messed up big time 😑

Last edited:
Literally trying to hunt mobs as much as we can, avoiding pk, even being on peace mode so don't accidentally go brown when other people attack us, yet still aura is a lost cause. Can't find any way to get it back to normal

Screenshot 2024-05-02 211254.png

I think gm need to rethink about aura or make it like 100 Build points for +2 aura points
Like this we can hunt and pk at the same time
Its just idea 💡 would be better and fair like this so people who pk they need points for aura 😁😁

Mr ideas

Tested this yesterday, I have a level 140 char on it's own in a guild with +10 aura. Went on that and PK one of my store chars several times, spent all night in hell. Guild aura still +10

Answers on a postcard

Yeah definately an issue i lost aura in my one man guild and haven't even gone brown so not idea whats up with it.

Been trying to work this issue out. Assume it started after last reboot? Exactly how fast did it go down?

Been trying to work this issue out. Assume it started after last reboot? Exactly how fast did it go down?
Well my guild aura went from 10 to -10 in 1 day i think because we are pkers maybe thats why its still -10 and can you explain about karma that how it decreases and increases am stuck with that thing thanks

it goes down extremely fast, its went down several times even when we are messing about hitting each other during rolls etc, when we had war we dropped from about aura 8 all the way to aura -10 by the end war, it took 3 days of solid hunting to get back to -8, 15mins of pk and its back down to -10 - system is extremely overtuned atm, this along with the bug that makes us brown even when hitting brown players its a lose lose

Back