Farmers Quest Extinction | The Legend of Mir

Farmers Quest Extinction

w17013429

I know this has previously been brought up about the actual maps required, but I have an alternative. Why doesn't this get dropped down to 1000 mobs per map as a level 140+ killing all the mobs in ST for example and afking with pets on aggressive instantly clears all the mobs. Just seems a waste of time to go back and kill all those mobs at 1exp each for what I can only guess is a very small return on investment in regards to the exp reward for completing the farmers quest?

There's basically 3 reasons to complete those quests

1. For legit brand new players, it introduces them to caves they might not know about
2. Quickly get 2nd char up to level 100 with the easy quests (like handing in cash etc)
3. Satisfy OCD

Yeah I get that for most, but I'm cat 3. It just seems redundant to have it so high for such low level caves, I mean even the 3000 kills in holy temple is a nightmare because mobs are so sparse and spread out. Experience the caves yeah, but with the increased exp 2000 from each level of Ice temple (when you've already done the first farmers group and done heroes at about 100 to unlock them) is just redundant IMO. It's not a rant I just think it's possibly time to reduce the amounts seeing as outleveling the caves is ridiculously fast. It's a grind I get it but the benefits aren't worth it.

Halloween 75k for 3 pumpkins = 120 mil exp......

Yeah. I finished the farmers quests about 5 years ago and did all that with 1 exp per mob, it was massively time consuming but, OCD gonna OCD eh 😂

I think it's actually been reduced since then, maybe time to reduce it some more!

Farmer's Quests were great, maybe a title should be rewarded "Loremaster" for people like Zade who have completed the Farmer's Quests, and as a more recent incentive that sends a nod to people that thoroughly explore the game's original content!

Unfortunately don't think I'll ever finish it, not for lack of trying but that mir stone must be a 0.001% drop rate or something.

Unfortunately don't think I'll ever finish it, not for lack of trying but that mir stone must be a 0.001% drop rate or something.
I finished the 1st ones and done a few on my original Tao but the warrior I play now hasn’t even completed one set. I’d definitely try harder for a unique title though!

I'm sure there must be a bug or it's been accidentally removed from drop files or something. As back in the day it used to drop like 1/10

I think if you've killed it more than 100 times it's safe to say it's not just a case of bad luck

Back