The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Wtaf? Banning my store for what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Wtaf? Banning my store for what?

PuffMaster leaves the game and gives me 2kgg as he cba anymore and you ban me? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE SERIOUSLY??

Thanks

Re: Wtaf? Banning my store for what?

Nah scorp why have u actually banned my store? I HAVE DONE FUCK ALL ON THERE? AND U BAN ME RANDOMLY IS THIS A JOKE BRO?
    Last edited by Maxxi; 13-02-2018 at 11:10 PM.

Just Registered
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Callumdoak View Post
    PuffMaster leaves the game and gives me 2kgg as he cba anymore and you ban me? WHAT A FUCKING JOKE SERIOUSLY??
    Confirmation Andy I have left the game and gave 2k gg away to waggy fore FREE as he my pal! Sort it out mate come on..

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PuffMaster View Post
    Confirmation Andy I have left the game and gave 2k gg away to waggy fore FREE as he my pal! Sort it out mate come on..
    This is a joke... maybe something has went wrong but what the fuck hes suspending my chars for fuck all now and its getting to me slowly

- - - Updated - - -

No shit scorp but what has happened here? Like I'm actually being serious? I have legit no fucking idea... Can you sort this for me?

Thanks

Maxxi deserved to be banned as I mentioned selling the char ingame. However this is another level instant banned for getting 2kgg for free off a mate who sold his kit for GG and left the server and thought he would give me it for free as a mate. Then literally no fucking joke 2 minutes later you have timed out of the server and then I tried logging in and said your char has been suspended... This is either a mistake or you have banned for literally hand on heart 0 reason? Can you please sort this out man as It seems your just banning the chars I have and the ones I have access too. I have mates on the server and have access to a lot of accounts but now It’s becoming a bit of joke just suspending my other accounts for no valid reason. Only Maxxi deserves to be banned as i went against a rule ingame. However getting 2KGG off a mate for free and getting insta suspension is a joke.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

You just said 'as i went against a rule ingame', your not selling your case very well are you.

What you all need to realise is the 'functions' a moderator / Aka Andy has, he can trace items, chat logs, IP addresses, literally nothing you do or think your doing to be clever is actually hidden. It just takes a little bit of digging but all the data is there on his server, another main hint here - HIS SERVER, he also can appear ingame as any person he likes or invisible, or just on observe mode, read all your chats and watch you at every step.

People seem to think oh ill make a new account or pass items bewtweeen mates etc to hide transactions, but every item has a registered tag on it so nothing is hidden.

Andy will ban you for his reasons but you must have been put on his rada for something to warrant the attention. Maybe handling stolen goods, if you know its stolen Mr policeman can still knock on your door and take you in for a chat.

Andy will have his reasons.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

Doza (14-02-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    You just said 'as i went against a rule ingame', your not selling your case very well are you.

What you all need to realise is the 'functions' a moderator / Aka Andy has, he can trace items, chat logs, IP addresses, literally nothing you do or think your doing to be clever is actually hidden. It just takes a little bit of digging but all the data is there on his server, another main hint here - HIS SERVER, he also can appear ingame as any person he likes or invisible, or just on observe mode, read all your chats and watch you at every step.

People seem to think oh ill make a new account or pass items bewtweeen mates etc to hide transactions, but every item has a registered tag on it so nothing is hidden.

Andy will ban you for his reasons but you must have been put on his rada for something to warrant the attention. Maybe handling stolen goods, if you know its stolen Mr policeman can still knock on your door and take you in for a chat.

Andy will have his reasons.
    What are you chatting? He suspended Maxxi nearly a month ago because I asked someone to buy my char ingame... I said to andy that was a mistake and my other chars would 100% not be suspended. Nearly a month later I get some gg for free off a player who has decided to quit and within one second of him sending me GG I was suspended instantly. Any answers Andy I would really like to know mate?

Thanks

Any update andy as this account needs either unsuspended because I did nothing wrong by getting free GG off a leaving player?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

your missing the point, if I give you a stolen car, if you know its stolen or not, your in possession of a stolen car. maybe another char has been under suspicion and traded something to you. That's what I mean. maybe an item has been traced to your account from a suspect account, all I said was Andy can see 'all' that's going on and maybe your linked to something he is investigating.

Thanks

glad to see account sharing is banned now. only thing I can see is that Callumdoak might had access to puffmasters account at some point.
    Hence GM has banned him for account sharing..i feel for callumdoak if its a mistake but why just give someone 2k gg ? .
    leaving or not, puffmaster should have sold you something in exchange for 2kgg even just a rt..
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

Nope PuffMaster fully quit and as a mate he decided to give me the 2kgg. And then I was instantly banned. Now scorp hasn’t said a word and I just want to either be unsuspended or give me a real good reason why I am suspended as he said to me it would 100% not suspend any other chars I played and I have access to loads. Account sharing should not be banned unless you buy or sell. Because we all have mates.. Scorp just needs to let me know asap if this was a mistake or not and unsuspend this char.

Thanks

if puffmaster has quit forever maybe gm should delete him characters then?
    also find I strange how many "high level players" have just registered on the forum pages to moan about suspended store characters. maybe same player using different alias!. to bend rules and Andy's ear...
    I smell a rat! maybe GM does too.

- - - Updated - - -

just registered....
    Callumdoak
    Ibrahimkhan
    Mahdishassan
    all the same player? how knows just GM
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

No the chars that I own only are Maxxi and Waggystore. Maxxi got suspended like a month ago as the reason that I have stated many times and I told andy that personally that it was 100% my fault and I would not do that again. However he told me that the char would be suspended until the 25th of this month were the suspension would be lifted and that all my other chars I have and have access to would 1000% not be suspended just because I play them. And that seemed really fair. Unfortunately getting 2kgg which was literally for free and was given to me as mate has resulted me in getting suspended on my store which is WaggyStore. I would just like to know if this was a mistake and unsuspended if not what is the real reason why my store got suspended.. I didn’t know you can get suspended off getting GG off a leaving player who sold his kit for GG cheap ingame? Where does that state in his rules that you can’t give people GG for leaving the game. Andy can you please give me answers mate?

Thanks

if you read up you have posted on this thread under 2 alias! top 2 posted.. callumdoak and maxxi !
    do you require 2 different loggings on the forum ?
    why do you post under different names? why not just one! suppose it's a form of grief play towards GM.
    or to make it look like other player support your cause..

Question for GM ! (Andy) can I have 2 different forum names under the same logging on the forum or do I need 2 separate accounts to do so?

- - - Updated - - -

no tried to re register .. told me e-mail address already in use!
    multi e-mail accounts needed or someone else's forum login . smell a very big rat
    Last edited by wicksey; 15-02-2018 at 11:38 AM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

I think you either don’t have common sense, you find it difficult to read or just mentally dumb. Andy knows I am Maxxi you retard. I don’t know what to say to you... Scorpian knows who I am... Let him answer my questions as he’s the GM and has better answers for me instead of your answers. Stop posting on my shit that is between me and Andy/Scorpian. They know who I am and I’m not hiding the fact that I’m Maxxi. I would just like to know why my store is suspended now for no reason that I can think of. But Maxxi suspension does deserve to be there. However my store account (which is this one) I don’t believe should be suspended for getting free GG off a leaving player? Andy or Warda when you are not busy will you just let me know please. Thanks lads!

Thanks

If you see fit to post your crap on this forum Wicksey is perfectly entitled to comment, if you don't want him to why not email/pm gm so people don't know what you are crying about?

In terms of use of English and ability to write a sentence I suggest it is in fact you who are the retard :)

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pokerfish For This Useful Post:

Taising (15-02-2018),wicksey (15-02-2018)

Thanks

Actually I've emailed Scorpian, directly messaged Warda on forums and had to do a post. As i seriously just need to know the answer. So why are people getting involved?

Thanks

then send a message to him direct !rather than filling up forum pages with your different login names and usual crap ..
    "please can I have back store char and this char back" and so on...
    it's very boring now...
    only reason I reply is for the banter with you.. I think any traded character or stolen item from in game should be wiped..and gg removed from guilty party..
    puffmaster gone ? my money is he will re-appear within a month with all his kit and cash back...
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

Nope he's officially quit the game mate... And gave me his GG for free is that a crime lol?

Thanks

GM please let moany guts keep the GG and get all this characters back just so we can close this thread down:) so boring now!!!

PS In doing so DELETE puffmasters account so it cant be used."Nope he's officially quit the game mate" quote..Callumdoak.
    PPS Callumdoak see you later on another thread under a different alias:P
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast