The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Proof That Speed79 should be banned and never get Seema back.

Just Registered
    Thanks

Proof That Speed79 should be banned and never get Seema back.

Speed79 is blatantly trying to take advantage on Mir Arcadia. I know I'm in the wrong for even negotiating with him but how is this guy getting away with everything? He's trying to sell GG much cheaper than the game shop, trying to sell banned chars, trying to sell kit and please tell me how he is still playing this game? Proof is here... https://twitter.com/SpeedsAThief/sta...77980880846849
    https://twitter.com/SpeedsAThief/sta...77980880846849

Just trying to show people what he is still doing now to this day, and Andy lets him back on his server and still tries to sell EVERYTHING. Just watch out people.. He is very sneaky. Please look into this. If not GM's don't give a damn anymore. Sad to see people like this get away with everything. Thankyou...

Thanks

Re: Proof That Speed79 should be banned and never get Seema back.

Sneaky bug we all know he does that even andy does its just matter of time before andy get fed up and delete his chars all together lol interesting

Just Registered
    Thanks

Obviously I don’t want to invade his personal information as that’s 100% wrong but this 100% Moh who owns speed. However what he is doing is completely wrong in so many ways but Andy still lets him get away with it as I believe its a high char and doesn’t want him gone. In my opinion hes breaking the games rules in so many ways but is still playing to this day, that is a joke. This was just to expose what he is and it is becoming a joke that Andy bans/suspends people for thing are nowhere near this bad... WTAF?

Thanks

Well

S> gg
    Some holy crystal kit for haha

Thanks

LMFAO and GM suspends my char for a month because I mentioned trading chars... And speed gets away with shit like this.. away man talk about equal rights here man going back to the early 1900’s here. He sells GG, Kit, Chars, banned chars and is still on the server. Beyond a joke. Not fair at all.

Thanks

He stole seema from niel...

he is one of the worst/dodgiest big headed player i have met. its better to stay away from him and not deal or interact with him

the guy try to fuck his own group and mates over a an item by typing speed79: Rolled 99 rather then typing @roll... was a sht attempt.. even his best mate or the person he shares account with noticed it and was embarrassed.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Maxxi View Post
    LMFAO and GM suspends my char for a month because I mentioned trading chars... And speed gets away with shit like this.. away man talk about equal rights here man going back to the early 1900’s here. He sells GG, Kit, Chars, banned chars and is still on the server. Beyond a joke. Not fair at all.
    You started this thread though, right? You log on the wrong account or something?

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Thanks

Seen you defending Speed mate it’s a joke. You ban people for saying want to buy kit or char ingame but speed does it constantly and you let him off so hard, keep my char banned, I don’t give a shit anymore seriously mate. LKira 115-141 in a week yeah yeah whatever. Keep me suspended for doing one mistake ingame. But speed breaks your rules constantly and you let him get away with it plain n simple

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is Andy if im not allowed Maxxi back then surely Speed just be banned? Cant be one rule for one and another rule for the other? I made one daft mistake and that’s that. Surely I should not be suspended for any longer? Its been nearly a month.. Can you just tell me when I will be able to play again? And If I can’t play again ill just fuck off from Arcadia and wait for paragon. Just let me know because you ignore my emails and a GM should always reply back to his players.. unacceptable. So let me know if I will ever get my char back

Thanks

Didn't defend anyone, just wondering why you didn't use your main account to create this thread instead of hiding behind an alias.

Thing is what? It is pretty clear, the email you keep replying to has the exact date the suspension will be lifted.

Since you are asking, I think it is probably best for the community as a whole if you did leave Arcadia.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

doom00 (27-02-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Didn't defend anyone, just wondering why you didn't use your main account to create this thread instead of hiding behind an alias.

Thing is what? It is pretty clear, the email you keep replying to has the exact date the suspension will be lifted.

Since you are asking, I think it is probably best for the community as a whole if you did leave Arcadia.
    It’s either you ban me permanently or I ain’t going anywhere. And tell me is Speed getting suspended for this? Or are you just going to let him get away with it like you have done for maybe 2-3 years? To me he’s broken so many rules but yet he’s still on the game without anything done to him? And you suspend me for a month? That’s a fair policy that mate. Talk about being fair.. Sorry but you should treat all players the same. Just because I post things and give you shit you can’t ban me? Its a forum I can post whatever I want whenever I want and shouldn’t make me suffer... I know now 100% you will take longer to let me play my chars now. But come on Andy start treating all your players fairly mate. Bit of a joke really.
    Cheers

Thanks

Andy please check ur email i have sent u about this matter too i dont like to share shit to publicly u see what i have sent and decide what u wanna do with it

Advanced Member
    Thanks

The problem is many of us tried to send emails to his email and got the reply its either full or no longer a valid address. So people have started showing the pictures and links here.

I have video of people cheating, pictures of people selling stolen gear/accounts etc but nothing has happened to those individuals, well if they make money off Andy's hard work and it doesn't bother him then fine, if it was my server i would have removed them and taken a stance so the rest of my player base knew I wouldn't put up with any shit.

But that's just it, it's Andy's server and he can do what he wants or not.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post

Andy let's start fresh, sorry for everything. Hope we can sort something out and you let me have a clean start..

Advanced Member
    Thanks

you keep asking me to sell you shit did i sold u anyting you are just try to tick me all time and i dont trust you even to make deal with u if you got pay reset with my name send it and i will accept anyting andy do it i can send more screen u asked me to sell my boot even and more item you are just jokes shit

- - - Updated - - -

you keep asking me to sell you shit did i sold u anyting you are just try to tick me all time and i dont trust you even to make deal with u if you got pay reset with my name send it and i will accept anyting andy do it i can send more screen u asked me to sell my boot even and more item you are just jokes shit its not hard to andy to know who you are

Thanks

lol you took it to the next level by creating a twitter account...

why did you fall out with him if you were looking to purchase something from him... giving that you were naive to negotiate with him in the first place?