The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Kiro//Mina//Abanob

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Kiro//Mina//Abanob

These are the names of three Arab brothers that have recently become prolific offenders of befriending people to use them for cash or items to benefit only themselves and eventually robbing you if they are ever given the oppertunity to do so.

They stole my warrior in 2016 shortly after I let Kiro have access and I was lucky to have it recovered back, now they have stolen Keith from ibby, as we all know ibby is the person who has made that character what it is. I am not sure about the ins and outs of who created the character but the items are pretty much none of the Arab brothers belongings.

Everybody can appreciate how long things take to earn on this game, well let me tell you it will take one of these three brothers a matter of seconds to take it from you IF you place your trust into them and it may seem roses at first but eventually, they will strike. I played p69 and started Arcadia with these people over a number of years and they still robbed me!

This is no loss of mine where Keith is concerned but consider this is friendly warning to everybody playing on Arcadia and to those looking to start, do not trust LightWizard, Keith, Madillo, Emrys or Shero. These are to my knowledge the characters these crooks have access to and actively play to date.

Sam
    Bond

Thanks

Re: Kiro//Mina//Abanob

We did tell you this would happen...
    love sunny/ste/taz and not forgetting me ryan 😂
    Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    These are the names of three Arab brothers that have recently become prolific offenders of befriending people to use them for cash or items to benefit only themselves and eventually robbing you if they are ever given the oppertunity to do so.

They stole my warrior in 2016 shortly after I let Kiro have access and I was lucky to have it recovered back, now they have stolen Keith from ibby, as we all know ibby is the person who has made that character what it is. I am not sure about the ins and outs of who created the character but the items are pretty much none of the Arab brothers belongings.

Everybody can appreciate how long things take to earn on this game, well let me tell you it will take one of these three brothers a matter of seconds to take it from you IF you place your trust into them and it may seem roses at first but eventually, they will strike. I played p69 and started Arcadia with these people over a number of years and they still robbed me!

This is no loss of mine where Keith is concerned but consider this is friendly warning to everybody playing on Arcadia and to those looking to start, do not trust LightWizard, Keith, Madillo, Emrys or Shero. These are to my knowledge the characters these crooks have access to and actively play to date.

Sam

Thanks

Re: Kiro//Mina//Abanob

Quote Originally Posted by nike3 View Post
    We did tell you this would happen...
    love sunny/ste/taz and not forgetting me ryan ��
    Got my worth sold some chars on p69, Kiro /Mina sold shit and if I don't get Keith back = I got some goodies haha