The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Journey To Rebirth Quests

Thanks

Journey To Rebirth Quests

Hello, I'm a nearly level 90 warrior. I don't know what rebirth is, but I do know it won't be happening any time soon if I have to complete all the rebirth quests.

I'm very much a solo player, and whilst I do take part in guild hunts it's not often I have the time to do so. Several quests are proving next to impossible to complete.

I have a gamerscore of 9 or 10. How should I be getting to 30 points solo? Also, I have nowhere near 1.5 million gold nor the ability to solo the bosses which drop valuable loot, so I can't see myself getting this quest cleared for a long time.

The secret ingredient is not dropping for the three sailors quest. I know I can buy it for game gold, and if I stick around after the journey quests are done I might purchase some, but I don't want to be forced to pay up to hand in a quest. If future quests require game gold to complete then I will be disappointed, as questing is pretty much all I like to do when I'm playing solo. Grinding is tedious without at least a daily to do.

How have other players dealt with these issues? What is rebirth? What happens? Is it possible make the objectives a little easier for a new player?

Thanks

Re: Journey To Rebirth Quests

It's not supposed to be easy. Most people quit the farmer quests after the easy quests. For solo players, the quest experience is really helpful and the quests can be a fun challenge. I liked them. You'll probably be level 120+ before you finish most.
    The secret ingredient drops. It just might take you 2 hours killing the ghouls to do it. Wouldn't use GG to buy it. I can't remember if it is the toxic or the ronan but only 1 type drops it.
    Find a guild to kill bosses with. What's your in game name? I might be able to help you for an hour or 2 on Friday to kill a bunch of those mid level bosses. I won't be on much this week.

/tequila

Advanced Member
    Thanks

it's ronin ghoul that drops secret ingredient.

Thanks

I finished journey to rebirth but nothing happens.
    How to begin Hero Quest?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lamaarvelous View Post
    I finished journey to rebirth but nothing happens.
    How to begin Hero Quest?
    You need to be in a group of three from what I've been told

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Yes and npc is Far West (maybe east!) definitely one of the two, can’t think without being in game, of the Gi-Ryoong town
    i think he is called Dying Guard or something like that
    Inspector cluedo.

Thanks

wiki web site has information on hero's quest . you will need 3 players to start quest!
    quest must be done certain way and takes about 2 hours.
    PM me ingame will run though it with you.
    WizyLoaf
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by UnKnownAngel View Post
    Yes and npc is Far West (maybe east!) definitely one of the two, can’t think without being in game, of the Gi-Ryoong town
    i think he is called Dying Guard or something like that
    Found that and the secret room, no one showed in there, so I must assume that you have to recruit the 3 members' group before entering in the secret room...
    Well, I'll search for companion in Mud Wall o GiRyoong soon.
    Time to make friends lol

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Yeah you do mate, what level are you? I’ve got a 127 warrior could do it with you... also got a stall char we could drag with us to make up the numbers lol
    Inspector cluedo.

Thanks

Thanks for the thoughts. I think the grind still remains to some extent. It kinda has to in order for there to be things to do for the grinders. When the farmer's quests were written they were intended to last until around level 100. Experience tables have changed a lot since then you are probably leveling 10x faster.

You can generate gold killing monsters, however, it is designed so that you do need to go out of your way if you want to make it big

Before you complain about the Heroes Quest - don't! I personally completed it from start to 3 times when it was first released for at least 10 hours each session . It will take a fraction of that time now!

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

Just Registered
    Thanks

hey everyone, I'm looking to for 2 people to do hero quest with. ingame id: farmer