The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: Selling kit privately?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Selling kit privately?

What's up with this lmao.. u sold Lkira a full grand set for £... add to the gg shop be fair XD... seems we can't sell for ££ but you can?

If u wanna make more money just chuck it in the gg shop like u did with p69..

http://imgur.com/lwmjdss

And no way a noob who's lvl 100 in a day can get a grand arm fresh.. full grand pieces and levels just like that .. ££ or not I'm sure no one has a fresh grand arm lmao

- - - Updated - - -

Don't blame you tbh.. richest person in Mir community joins your server, lmfao who wouldn't XD
    Last edited by aboelseed1; 05-02-2018 at 12:56 PM.

Thanks

Re: Selling kit privately?

Sorry but this is fucked?? Yesterday Lkira was like 115 now 126, full grand kit? Fair play as long as you're making money I guess. I don't know how you can suspend people who sell kit when you're doing the exact same when it isn't even in the GG shop? Shows what people do when cash is thrown at them. Don't lie because I've heard LKira has been throwing cash at you to buy kit on P69 too.

Thanks

Ok so....
    1) this could easily be another high level player who has decided to start a fresh and has sold all their kit and bought these grand items for their new char, there’s plenty of it about now a days.
    2) could be undercover GM live testing things ingame, I imagine he’s done that before
    3)maybe he did sell this person items, but so what? It’s his server, he is providing goods and or services for a financial return, scorpion provides this server to the public, but he has overheads, he covers them I imagine by selling ingame game gold (and or items). That is a totally different situation to two people buying and selling stuff independently on the platform he provides for their own personal profit, without contributing to his overheads.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob555 For This Useful Post:

Taising (05-02-2018),wicksey (05-02-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob555 View Post
    Ok so....
    1) this could easily be another high level player who has decided to start a fresh and has sold all their kit and bought these grand items for their new char, thereís plenty of it about now a days.
    2) could be undercover GM live testing things ingame, I imagine heís done that before
    3)maybe he did sell this person items, but so what? Itís his server, he is providing goods and or services for a financial return, scorpion provides this server to the public, but he has overheads, he covers them I imagine by selling ingame game gold (and or items). That is a totally different situation to two people buying and selling stuff independently on the platform he provides for their own personal profit, without contributing to his overheads.
    1) learn who Lkira is.. known throughout all Mir.. if you don't your dumb

Scorp never reveals himself in game...... how can someone who joined game few days ago get the rarest Arm in game when no Ines been selling. One... and a full set + lvl'd in safezone

He covers finance by having a gg shop.. but selling privately is something else.. should just add to gg shop be fair

Thanks

maybe he hunted for it!
    like I got told in another thread "It's a new book mate, not meant to be bought fresh from the gg shop.. you hunt for it.. end of.. it's like every server, a new book comes out and everyone fights for bosses for the books.." aboelseed1 quote!
    Hats off to him on his find.
    At least we know the kits out there now..
    Last edited by wicksey; 05-02-2018 at 03:02 PM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

God Upon Men.
    Thanks

Grand kit has been around for ages Loaf.. haha
    Bond

8. The Following User Says Thank You to UnKnownAngel For This Useful Post:

wicksey (05-02-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aboelseed1 View Post
    1) learn who Lkira is.. known throughout all Mir.. if you don't your dumb

Scorp never reveals himself in game...... how can someone who joined game few days ago get the rarest Arm in game when no Ines been selling. One... and a full set + lvl'd in safezone

He covers finance by having a gg shop.. but selling privately is something else.. should just add to gg shop be fair

I can assure you Iím not dumb, last time I checked IQ wasnít based on wether or not somebody knows Lkira.

Iíve played this server on/off for about 4 years and never heard of them before, maybe itís because Iíve never played p.69.
    Youíve disproved one or two of my theories there but not all, all I was doing was suggesting other possibilities, as itís important you understand there is always more than just the one conclusion you choose to jump to.

On the subject of finances, Iím certain you donít know enough about scorpionís personal circumstances to know wether or not his gamegold sales cover his overheads for running this server, let alone leave room for profit in return for his time/effort.

Also adding it to the gamegold store wouldnít necessarily yield more income, as a lot of people would buy it out of the gamegold they already have. Naming no names here, but say for example, if theyíd stole thousands off a level 149 warrior?

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I can assure you I’m not dumb, last time I checked IQ wasn’t based on wether or not somebody knows Lkira.

I’ve played this server on/off for about 4 years and never heard of them before, maybe it’s because I’ve never played p.69.
    You’ve disproved one or two of my theories there but not all, all I was doing was suggesting other possibilities, as it’s important you understand there is always more than just the one conclusion you choose to jump to.

On the subject of finances, I’m certain you don’t know enough about scorpion’s personal circumstances to know wether or not his gamegold sales cover his overheads for running this server, let alone leave room for profit in return for his time/effort.

Also adding it to the gamegold store wouldn’t necessarily yield more income, as a lot of people would buy it out of the gamegold they already have. Naming no names here, but say for example, if they’d stole thousands off a level 149 warrior?
    Guess you don't play other servers..

Well if I can make alone 15000 gg , and knowing others have 10000's

That's £1000's

Tele rings used to be £100-£160.. ive pked pked over 10 tele rings alone.. and there's 100's in the game.. recal sets... snow leopard and everything on the gg shop people buy it all adds up..

He's easily made enough profit to run a server..

It was 2000 gg to be exact, I gave it back.. made my own gg

Thanks

I don’t play other servers. My last before this was Ragezone, which I left in about 2007.

Changing the subject slightly, my apologies for that but this just caught my attention...
    On the thread about you buying/selling irl to Chris, you clearly stated several times that you quit Arcadia and threw your kit on the floor, and sonsofanarchy is just some player who won the lottery because he picked up it all up.

But now you’ve left it a few days and it looks like you’re not being banned, lightwiz has all his kit back. Amazing that!
    Believe it or not so has madillo, and richiedizzle, and Keith!
    And judging by your picture on this thread, you’re clearly still ingame too, so.... yeah.
    Contradiction city.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

lol have you not gathered that by now Bob, they lie and contradict themselves in every post they put. Nobody believes a word they say. He buys/sells/steals/lies/continues to play you name it. I don't think it's been ignored I think its more Andy just hasn't been on to see it. He comes for a few days put time into game then goes away again for extended periods.

The fact they all have their kit back etc like you say just reinforces what we all know. It's ok, their time will come. We will all lol when the ban hammer finally makes its appearance.

Thanks

pointless taising mate , andy's right hand man
    sorry i'm salty no more posts from me!
    Last edited by wicksey; 05-02-2018 at 11:00 PM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I donít play other servers. My last before this was Ragezone, which I left in about 2007.

Changing the subject slightly, my apologies for that but this just caught my attention...
    On the thread about you buying/selling irl to Chris, you clearly stated several times that you quit Arcadia and threw your kit on the floor, and sonsofanarchy is just some player who won the lottery because he picked up it all up.

But now youíve left it a few days and it looks like youíre not being banned, lightwiz has all his kit back. Amazing that!
    Believe it or not so has madillo, and richiedizzle, and Keith!
    And judging by your picture on this thread, youíre clearly still ingame too, so.... yeah.
    Contradiction city.
    Wow I'm not allowed to log the game at all if I quit.... yup I'm not even allowed my own kit or what? Idiot.... the char Keith is in game but I am no :) my char was 12121 it got banned coz I had a speed 20 pick axe on..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    lol have you not gathered that by now Bob, they lie and contradict themselves in every post they put. Nobody believes a word they say. He buys/sells/steals/lies/continues to play you name it. I don't think it's been ignored I think its more Andy just hasn't been on to see it. He comes for a few days put time into game then goes away again for extended periods.

The fact they all have their kit back etc like you say just reinforces what we all know. It's ok, their time will come. We will all lol when the ban hammer finally makes its appearance.
    We have never let go of our kit, we not allowed to logon anymore? Or allowed to wear kit?

I buy items.
    I lie? Nope I quit
    I steal? Maybe once heh
    Sells? On other servers I have, ain't sold on this one just yet haha, nearly did

And no I don't play.. not given 10 fucks if I'm banned or not... enjoy :)
    Andys server he can do what he wants. Ban me or ban you.. cba with pointless comments,

Just asking for andy to put kit in gg shop if he sells it privately, if u think about it more ££ all around

Thanks

Not the first time and wont be the last. I remember scorp selling m8 i shared with luck7 strider sword on p69 and some other sick kit at the time. Not only that but also sold account details to someone that no one liked on the server. Lkira has more money than sense. I suggest entire server kos this entilted camel jockey. No offense intended to any other arab players.

Thanks

any chance I can buy full crystal kit for arcadia lol?

Thanks

listen if the guy wants to make some money by privately selling some kit then let him fucking do it...

- - - Updated - - -

Also i dont see the problem with players selling and buying items... if anything it brings up the value of the game.. and for once it makes players feel like they are not wasting their time playing a game

there needs to be a serious consideration in how players buy and trade items.. right now the balance is tits up