The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: This should keep you entertained.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Last edited by big2; 31-01-2018 at 07:23 PM.

Thanks

Re: This should keep you entertained.

Jesus Christ
    So thatís why Keith was in bichon wall today totally naked? All been moved to other places wiaiting to be banned

Thanks

Makes no odd's Gm will trace items and ban them characters too :L

Advanced Member
    Thanks

one sec why only 1 name show ? i you done post to banned ibby show your self atlist :S

Thanks

Im not hiding my chars i was Baseem/2Fast4u :) gm can ban me i dont care xD

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big2 View Post
    Makes no odd's Gm will trace items and ban them characters too :L
    fking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool whole legacy trying to earn money :)
    loling irl at u ibby , tig :) so should we say bye bye to Keith LightWizard Madilo ? ah thats why sons wearing LightWizard kit did u guys sold him all those items ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3gena View Post
    loling irl at u ibby , tig :) so should we say bye bye to Keith LightWizard Madilo ? ah thats why sons wearing LightWizard kit did u guys sold him all those items ?
    Tig never sold nothing so hell be fine

Thanks

Im not hiding my chars i was Baseem/2Fast4u :) gm can ban me i dont care xD
    im rly so sad for u chris they are wana earn some money from thier mate ? fking so sad rly .

- - - Updated - - -

Tig never sold nothing so hell be fine
    thats why i didnt say bye bye to richiedizzle :)

Thanks

im rly so sad for u chris they are wana earn some money from thier mate ? fking so sad rly .

- - - Updated - - -

thats why i didnt say bye bye to richiedizzle :)
    i'm not sad xD they taking kits off and change too new charas now its funny gm will just trace and ban them too :L so funny

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Oo, what about u too? youve told me urself u sold for ££ on servers dont lie, and me? i dont need money for myself Oo i ave enough, also its pixels.... also nah i threw kit on f loor for everyone to take in arc, sons tabbed D:

i dnt even play anymore, maybe to show up for a war.. aint played in 3 weeks? >< game got boring i left and moved servers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aboelseed1 View Post
    Oo, what about u too? youve told me urself u sold for ££ on servers dont lie, and me? i dont need money for myself Oo i ave enough, also its pixels.... also nah i threw kit on f loor for everyone to take in arc, sons tabbed D:

i dnt even play anymore, maybe to show up for a war.. aint played in 3 weeks? >< game got boring i left and moved servers
    fking lol irl ibby :))))))
    u crying as kids man :P we all know that u passes sons LighWiz kit so u dont lose it and u stored Keiths Madilos kit befor u loging off.

- - - Updated - - -

i'm not sad xD they taking kits off and change too new charas now its funny gm will just trace and ban them too :L so funny
    thats true gm gonne ban LW Madil Keith only no more . u needed to priv msg him with this screenshots so they aint able to store shit or passing kit to anyone else :P

Thanks

Your find i have sold items on some servers yes, not on here i only bought on here, but unlike u i dont have to pass my kits too friends characters. Cause i dont care about losing cash ive put into the server lmao.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Your find i have sold items on some servers yes, not on here i only bought on here, but unlike u i dont have to pass my kits too friends characters. Cause i dont care about losing cash ive put into the server lmao.
    ive put 0 cash into this server.... just making people cry in pk ;p

- - - Updated - - -

fking lol irl ibby :))))))
    u crying as kids man :P we all know that u passes sons LighWiz kit so u dont lose it and u stored Keiths Madilos kit befor u loging off.

- - - Updated - - -

thats true gm gonne ban LW Madil Keith only no more . u needed to priv msg him with this screenshots so they aint able to store shit or passing kit to anyone else :P

im not crying, as im not bothered? U jealous sons got a free kit? i quit..... i dont play just log to have 1 fight and bye.... its mir, i dont think mir is my life unlike you guys..... Scorp can do what he wants, if i give kit to speed he ban speed? or give to anyone, sons is just a guy who plays thats all and won the lottery

Thanks

ive put 0 cash into this server.... just making people cry in pk ;p

- - - Updated - - -

im not crying, as im not bothered? U jealous sons got a free kit? i quit..... i dont play just log to have 1 fight and bye.... its mir, i dont think mir is my life unlike you guys..... Scorp can do what he wants, if i give kit to speed he ban speed? or give to anyone, sons is just a guy who plays thats all and won the lottery
    sorry ? mir isnt ur life unlike me ? ibby dnt act shit u just quit arc to play another mir simple mate we all know that u just live to play mir.
    its ok mate ur still a kid u can enjoy ur life playing mir till u grow up and give less care about mir :P once u grow up u gonne stop ask ur mates to pay for ur chars that ur quiting :).
    enough for u.
    bye bye.

Thanks

sorry ? mir isnt ur life unlike me ? ibby dnt act shit u just quit arc to play another mir simple mate we all know that u just live to play mir.
    its ok mate ur still a kid u can enjoy ur life playing mir till u grow up and give less care about mir :P once u grow up u gonne stop ask ur mates to pay for ur chars that ur quiting :).
    enough for u.
    bye bye.
    lmao you do make me laugh xD

Thanks

lmao you do make me laugh xD
    ur welcome pal :P cya gonne geek bed for a few hours nn :)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

enough for u.
    bye bye.
    i play another mir, ur problem? however i dont waste my life on it =) if i live to play mir, i'd of sold enough shit for ££ on all servers i played, its just a hobby, like playing any other game... nothing wrong with that... Pay for my chars? who? just coz ur jealous u didnt get em when u asked? -.- sucks to be u.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to confirm. No money was sent to me, NOTHING was sold to him, i gave him the arm to use, however it was stolen by him :/

Thanks

i play another mir, ur problem? however i dont waste my life on it =) if i live to play mir, i'd of sold enough shit for ££ on all servers i played, its just a hobby, like playing any other game... nothing wrong with that... Pay for my chars? who? just coz ur jealous u didnt get em when u asked? -.- sucks to be u.

- - - Updated - - -

Just to confirm. No money was sent to me, NOTHING was sold to him, i gave him the arm to use, however it was stolen by him :/
    If you donít care about this server or Mir, why you trying to defend yourself, no money was send but you was asking me every few days to pay you, thatís the first of it and between you and your pals Mina and kiro, youíve all tried selling me stuff which is bannable on this server, how you can talk about people stealing items is funny, when your a known thief ibby. Itís laughable get a grip and move on, no need to get upset any longer. Since itís just a game you donít play remember?

Just Registered
    Thanks

dont bring me into this lol ive not paid for a single item ive taken em for my use lmfao pay you think ill pay? lol funny guy and if for ur info ive not been apart of legacy never been in that guild so aye haha leave my name out of this thanks

Thanks

Leave your name out of it? You play Keith! You’ve played Keith on many occasions, and now that Keith’s owner is worried his chars might get banned, all of lightwizard stuff is on your char, it’s blatently been moved over for protection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast