The Legend of Mir Exchange - The Free Legend of Mir2

Thread: This should keep you entertained.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just Registered
    Thanks

Re: This should keep you entertained.

Quote Originally Posted by bob555 View Post
    Leave your name out of it? You play Keith! You’ve played Keith on many occasions, and now that Keith’s owner is worried his chars might get banned, all of lightwizard stuff is on your char, it’s blatently been moved over for protection
    if that what you think run with it not even gunna get into it with ya buddy haha keep coming with what you know love reading

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by big2 View Post
    If you donít care about this server or Mir, why you trying to defend yourself, no money was send but you was asking me every few days to pay you, thatís the first of it and between you and your pals Mina and kiro, youíve all tried selling me stuff which is bannable on this server, how you can talk about people stealing items is funny, when your a known thief ibby. Itís laughable get a grip and move on, no need to get upset any longer. Since itís just a game you donít play remember?
    Zzz ur just a kid, every few days? jog on? all tried selling stuff? hmmm nah u always begged for me to sell ya shit, known theif okay, ive moved on its you who hasn't. not upset, and not bothered what you type as you're childish...

next time just don't beg people (anyone) for them to sell u kit or sort em out and don't cry if they don't ;) baye

Thanks

Very nice to see this... Fuck me that i go to work for earn money!

Thanks

Nah, this is selling items off the game and not ingame and lets be honest scorpian has stated you can’t sell chars but he has never once said you can’t sell items off game? So unless Scorpian states this then nothing can happen? Mate Ibby is the one that gets spammed off game and ingame for kit to sell to them. I have not seen “Don’t sell kit to anyone or you will be banned” on the pop ups ingame? Lets be honest everyone sells on every game? Your just as worse for negotiating and especially when you bought chars and kits off people :)

Thanks

Nothing will happen ! the only thing wrong with the whole picture is that somewhere down the line, someone has had to pay for GG from Andy to upgrade the items.
    why would Andy change things if by players that cheat and steal from others benefit him and his cash flow .
    what is sad that there are players that play by the rules never benefit just loose all the time.
    good luck with your selling ,cheating and tweaks..

PS. my money on Scorpion not replying on this thread or it gets deleted.
    Last edited by wicksey; 01-02-2018 at 11:18 AM.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    Nothing will happen ! the only thing wrong with the whole picture is that somewhere down the line, someone has had to pay for GG from Andy to upgrade the items.
    why would Andy change things if by players that cheat and steal from others benefit him and his cash flow .
    what is sad that there are players that play by the rules never benefit just loose all the time.
    good luck with your selling ,cheating and tweaks..

PS. my money on Scorpion not replying on this thread or it gets deleted.
    Nothing should happen as Scorpian has never once stated you canít sell items off game for irl cash? The only pop up message I see ingame is ďDonít sell or trade chars as they always return back to its ownerĒ or something along them lines so thats a warning and a notice Andy sends out to his players everyday just to make you aware. If selling items off game was not allowed itís Andyís fault as he has not told people. If andy brings the rule you canít sell items now after this thread then the people who sell items for irl cash afterwards should be banned but until then nobody should be banned at all!

Thanks

I actually believe a lot of people are jealous of ibby or have a lot of hate towards him as he kills everyone ingame and people have something against him! He should not be banned or items took away from him as he never spent a penny on Arcadia... His items are through PK and the rest of his kit is through making. Please bore off

Advanced Member
    Thanks

I think you'll find Andy owns the rights of all property, characters and all content, so that includes items of any description. He has banned people in the past for benefiting from selling his chars etc, you know this which is why you have 'moved' your items to other characters or accounts. If you didn't feel you would be banned then you would still hold the items on your char. I think it's more funny that for months you have flamed the server claiming you dont tweek, dont steal, dont trade items, sell, buy. And yet on every occasion somebody has pointed out with facts how you are full of it. You even contradict yourself in posts, to the point where even Scorpion pasted one of your response's into a post last week.

Personally I hope Andy/Scorp does read this post, I hope he realises the people who 'claim to have left and put no cash into the server' while creating all the shit we put up with, are the reason the server has issues and making those players that do abide by his rules and do put money into his pocket (rather than make money off his efforts) want action taken.

I hope he traces all your accounts, all your IP addresses that have used said accounts and all items that have moved from them are traced and deleted. Put back into the database to drop again to the real players and supporters of this server.

Good luck on Zircon, i'm sure you will soon get your ass kicked off there too, As Jamie won't stand for your crap tactics.
    Last edited by Taising; 01-02-2018 at 06:52 PM.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Taising For This Useful Post:

Doza (03-02-2018),wicksey (02-02-2018)

Just Registered
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Taising View Post
    I think you'll find Andy owns the rights of all property, characters and all content, so that includes items of any description. He has banned people in the past for benefiting from selling his chars etc, you know this which is why you have 'moved' your items to other characters or accounts. If you didn't feel you would be banned then you would still hold the items on your char. I think it's more funny that for months you have flamed the server claiming you dont tweek, dont steal, dont trade items, sell, buy. And yet on every occasion somebody has pointed out with facts how you are full of it. You even contradict yourself in posts, to the point where even Scorpion pasted one of your response's into a post last week.

Personally I hope Andy/Scorp does read this post, I hope he realises the people who 'claim to have left and put no cash into the server' while creating all the shit we put up with, are the reason the server has issues and making those players that do abide by his rules and do put money into his pocket (rather than make money off his efforts) want action taken.

I hope he traces all your accounts, all your IP addresses that have used said accounts and all items that have moved from them are traced and deleted. Put back into the database to drop again to the real players and supporters of this server.

Good luck on Zircon, i'm sure you will soon get your ass kicked off there too, As Jamie won't stand for your crap tactics.
    hahaha you are a really funny person no wonder andy have kept you on the forums for so long hahahaha keep posting please you do make me have a good old giggle when reading ur posts

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 3gena View Post
    fking loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool whole legacy trying to earn money :)
    loling irl at u ibby , tig :) so should we say bye bye to Keith LightWizard Madilo ? ah thats why sons wearing LightWizard kit did u guys sold him all those items ?
    Loling at me? i haven't sold one thing thats why im not being stitched up lol.. Not worth the risk.
    Last edited by richiedizzle; 01-02-2018 at 08:02 PM.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

We all played Jamie's marble, no problems there, he was actually helpful LOL... there's no crap tactics it's just we owned, we all left tho so carry on

Thanks

for reall ppl its not andy problem here its whatapp msg he can say whatever he need and the buyer folt from start to go for him and he know its not good if you have screen on game off ibby trying to sell you item for real $$ shit post if no pls gtfo and dont west our time for my self i see lods off noob asking me for my number and after asking me to sell shit as trip did he buy no did i sell no so what the fucking point making movie if u buy post the fucking reset if no go to fuck off ibby have his freedom to talk how he like in whatapp or facebook or whatever he need come msg me in my whatapp and ask me to sell you and i will tell you vn1 price my privet namber i sold it btw so all who have my old namber pls ask me for my new namber coz the one who buy my namber dont play mir

Thanks

Bloody hell.

The biggest problem is when the items get removed from game and the buyer loses out. He/She is not always able to recover the money.

And no, in order to protect players it is not allowed.

WeMade a dream,
    IMade it reality.
    Andy Scorpian Jones

Mir Arcadia

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Scorpian For This Useful Post:

Falron (02-02-2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Bloody hell.

The biggest problem is when the items get removed from game and the buyer loses out. He/She is not always able to recover the money.

Andy might be worth a list of rules posted at the top slot of the forum/web site. so players know what they can be banned for.
    [/center][/color]

Mr.Heal

Arte et marte

17. The Following User Says Thank You to wicksey For This Useful Post:

Doza (03-02-2018)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wicksey View Post
    Andy might be worth a list of rules posted at the top slot of the forum/web site. so players know what they can be banned for.
    ^^ agreed

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpian View Post
    Bloody hell.

To be honest I lost genuine intrest of the server and the screenshot was in December, up to you to ban me, your server... just thought I'd help a lad out as he always begged me to sell him kit, oh well some people aren't nice ain't they... end of

It's all up to you, I've passed Keith down a few weeks back and those guys aren't involved in anything, they just play..

Also it would be nice to see a thread, coz so many people have done it.. I'm not the only one...

Speed/Ner0z/fuji/Gideon etc lol.. enough players have sold .. I only done it to help a friend.

Anyways I'll take a look at server later on in future updates, just have 0 interest in it, not Pvp wise.. PVE wise cba anymore lol

P.S, you've already banned my store char haha (121212)

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Simple answer trace and delete all guilty parties, period. Set an example that to play the game you need to play in the confides of the game.

Some servers have pushed away the ability to sell/trade GG, all transactions done in gold, you can buy stuff from the shops for GG but it's player locked or can only be sold for gold.

Advanced Member
    Thanks

Simple answer trace and delete all guilty parties, period. Set an example that to play the game you need to play in the confides of the game.

Some servers have pushed away the ability to sell/trade GG, all transactions done in gold, you can buy stuff from the shops for GG but it's player locked or can only be sold for gold.
    Looks like I might have some posting to do myself hahaha XD think gm don't care anymore nor do I... idk why I'm wasting time replying haha

Thanks

well i see the seller done his part in deal so he got the $ and gave the item true or he scam the buyer ? if all done fine i can see there is np

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12